The Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23: Debunking the Myths

perfectlemonade

HEY GUYS! I've got big, big, big, BIG news for yall today. So, in the past week, people have been failing to achieve truly high rounds on Tranzit due to only one reason: they are not able to kill. Well guys, I am here to tell you today that I have figured out the Thrustodyne Aeronautics Model 23, AKA The Jet Gun. Everyone was complaining, whining that it broke after only a set number of damage inflicted upon the undead, and you had to pick it all back up again.

Well, people, I am here to tell you that is a load of shit.

The Jet Gun, contrary to popular belief, is nothing like that. In fact, it is a total beast and is probably the best Zombies gun like, ever.

So, what's the deal with the Thrustodyne? Well, here's the deal with it. It's a lot like the flamethrower. It is has infinite ammo. But how so? Well, there's a little pressure gauge. It's the dial on the left of the gun. You shoot the gun, and a continuous vortex of air sucks in zombies. You know how it works...

Well, once that gauge maxes out, the weapon breaks and you have to build it again. So don't make it overheat and you'll be fine!

Hope yall use this to your advantage in your pursuits of high rounds on Tranzit! I'm out! PEACE.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, your right. The Gauge Drops when not fired, just takes a long time. And Yes, the weapon does have to be equiped in order to "Cool Down"

But here is the one problem with this Gun. You Don't Get Points for Kills With This Gun.

I'm sorry, but my opinion, the Jut Gun Sucks.....wait- Aww, you know what I mean.

Great vid. I thought people would automatically know it heats up by looking at the gauges but i guess not. This gun would work great with 2 people, 1 could hoard and the other cools it down in a corner.

Does it cool quicker if you don't move? I mean why 2 people? We don't have to have it equipped in order to run the train anyways. Just wondering.