Are we getting ANOTHER TranZit as the final DLC?

Electric Jesus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point I not only suspect a final DLC tranzit map, but maybe every DLC.

I want to have my o4 back, and that would be niiiiiice treyarch. I think they will return as playable eventually but well just have to wait until DLC 1. I still need to get a season pass but im just too lazy. But nuketown zombies...

And elena hinted at a return, So maybe she will do the music for an upcoming O4 map? Every map to not feature the O4 has had a non-Elena song, like five, tranzit, and CotD. So if she is going to return it will certainly be following our heroes!!

Purhapse we will constantly alternate between the origional z-crew and our new crew.... The last dlc possibly having the origional 4 saving the new 4... Or vise versa, but I prefer the origional 4 in the last dlc....

I also think that trayarch is compleatly capable of building more maps like tranzit green run, because lets be honest, tranzit is actually quite normally sized as far as doors go, about the same as moon, just much bigger areas that don't always contain that many new features. I'm not saying that it's bad, just that it's not as detailed as it could be, but that's likely because they had to switch to the multiplayer engine... I'm getting off subject...

Key point is: Trayarch should be able to build maps as big, or atleast reletivitly the size of, green run tranzit.

Oh and I'm also VERY intrigued about why it says green run is "northern hemisphere"...

Wouldn't putting a new TranZit-style campaign map into every DLC pack make the downloads huge, though? If we're following the tradition of each map pack being a bunch of multiplayer maps and a zombies map, I would think we would end up with massive DLC sizes in comparison to Black Ops. Not that it couldn't be done... I'm just wondering if Microsoft, for instance, has a limit on how big DLC can be?