Hills Have Eyes

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice theory, thought I may as well post mine here rather than make a new post.

I personally think that this guy here...

Could be the guy from the film Re-Animator. Here is some pictures of him...

If you haven't watched it here is a description of the film...

His name is Jeffrey Combs and in the film is called Dr. Herbert West

''A dedicated student at a medical college and his girlfriend become involved in bizarre experiments centering around the re-animation of dead tissue when an odd new student arrives on campus.''

So not only does he look very similar to him but he also creates zombies. Let me know what you think of my idea. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice theory, thought I may as well post mine here rather than make a new post.

I personally think that this guy here...

Could be the guy from the film Re-Animator. Here is some pictures of him...

If you haven't watched it here is a description of the film...

His name is Jeffrey Combs and in the film is called Dr. Herbert West

''A dedicated student at a medical college and his girlfriend become involved in bizarre experiments centering around the re-animation of dead tissue when an odd new student arrives on campus.''

So not only does he look very similar to him but he also creates zombies. Let me know what you think of my idea. :)

Well spotted Living Dead. :idea:

First type of hidden reference/EE in the game. The 3 pens & a pencil. Even Mr Burns pointed that out in one of his videos, but you spotted it way before that was made.

I think you deserve a cookie Living Dead.

Cookies from me too.

I might have to watch a bit of this. Well done again!

C'mon guys they're not the same! That dude from the film Re-Animator clearly has a first generation Bic Mainline Ballpoint Pen circa 1972 in his pocket. While the guy from TranZit has the king of all pens, the finest of fine writing instruments made from the newest pen technologies available. The one and only Pilot Vanishing Point Fine Nib Fountain Pen! What a beauty she is!

:lol:

Haha sorry I couldn't help myself. Really cool connection, but probably just a coincidence. We'll find out soon enough!

C'mon guys they're not the same! That dude from the film Re-Animator clearly has a first generation Bic Mainline Ballpoint Pen circa 1972 in his pocket. While the guy from TranZit has the king of all pens, the finest of fine writing instruments made from the newest pen technologies available. The one and only Pilot Vanishing Point Fine Nib Fountain Pen! What a beauty she is!

:lol:

Haha sorry I couldn't help myself. Really cool connection, but probably just a coincidence. We'll find out soon enough!

Lol. I almost thought your demeanor was serious at first.

I think you misunderstood me a little Shooter. I'm not saying that he's the character or that they are the exact same pens with the same amount of ink levels & bite marks. Haha. Just a little reference maybe.

Those fountain pens are a few thousand dollars aren't they?