No man's land returning?

I hope your doing your best here bats(codzf users), because I've just had a horrible thaught! We could both actually die here before wednesday when the trailer comes out!

Lol Jk, anyways here's what I was thinking: what if the bus was like no man's land where you cant kill zombies in levels but you can kill them for points, also it's got a limited amount of time before it gets to pack a punch, then it's goes back! Worse what of the bus left without you! Then you'd be screwed. Perfect! I love forcing myself into terrible situations while waiting for the bus to come back!

And as always let's hear your thaughts...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering they made a point of it by having separate scoreboards for it AND people made some pretty groundbreaking records on there, I don't see what not. I personally think it should have it's own mode. Something along the lines of having tiers in zombies. "Classic, Survival, Campaign"

My reasoning has always been this. Sure people on HERE love NML, but that's cause we're zombie nuts. We need to consider the casual player.

Exactly, apart from the fine gents here, I know that many of my friends don't avidly play NML(much less even know what it is) even though they're huge fans of zombies themselves.

It would be a fun game mode to play though, and perhaps by making it a game mode of it's own that could bring more attention and popularity to it.

Btw, nice Arkham City reference. ;)

My reasoning has always been this. Sure people on HERE love NML, but that's cause we're zombie nuts. We need to consider the casual player.

Exactly, apart from the fine gents here, I know that many of my friends don't avidly play NML(much less even know what it is) even though they're huge fans of zombies themselves.

It would be a fun game mode to play though, and perhaps by making it a game mode of it's own that could bring more attention and popularity to it.

Thank you I try my best to quote great games... It's become REALY hard to make a minecraft reference...

And yes great idea on the no mans land mode... Perhaps they could call it... I actually have no idea what to call it other then no man's land mode...

Now they could section off a bit of the map and have this mode Mabie with pack a punch, jug, and maybe the mystery box being accessible... OR they could just make it so you can have access to the whole map... But the zombies never stop coming!

Thank you I try my best to quote great games... It's become REALY hard to make a minecraft reference...

And yes great idea on the no mans land mode... Perhaps they could call it... I actually have no idea what to call it other then no man's land mode...

Now they could section off a bit of the map and have this mode Mabie with pack a punch, jug, and maybe the mystery box being accessible... OR they could just make it so you can have access to the whole map... But the zombies never stop coming!

I think those two emblems they posted before are actually game mode icons. The zombies are like multiplayer now, so a variety of game modes would be a wise thing to add to the zombies.

In my mind Moon sucks, without NML.

NML has brought me many dark moments, my family can tell you firsthand. But I love it. Anything easily obtained will lose its value, a la Kino, Ascension, Der Riese.

I have learned so much about the game through NML, and the most satisfying. I only have 171 on my resume, probably capable of a few more, but I can seriously look at 171 and feel proud.

Would like to see NML type in the future, would be disappointed if not.

In my mind Moon sucks, without NML.

NML has brought me many dark moments, my family can tell you firsthand. But I love it. Anything easily obtained will lose its value, a la Kino, Ascension, Der Riese.

I have learned so much about the game through NML, and the most satisfying. I only have 171 on my resume, probably capable of a few more, but I can seriously look at 171 and feel proud.

Would like to see NML type in the future, would be disappointed if not.

I hate NML because it destroyed my experience on Moon. I wanted to play on Moon, a standard game of zombies, but I can't because the most vital parts of the game were added to NML. I would not mind it as a separate map, I guess I would love it, but, even though it was something new and original, I was not and still not am happy with it being included on Moon.

[zOmB 22":2lblaap0]
Derp brings up an interesting point in my head... Will each map get its own mode? Or will a map have multiple game modes?

Wouldn't it take endless amounts of space? Each map having its own mode before getting back to the level would be like adding 4 additional mini maps?? In theory, black ops 2 could be more of a zombies game. :D

Well, it's on a multiplayer engine...

[zOmB 22":pk050g4t]
Derp brings up an interesting point in my head... Will each map get its own mode? Or will a map have multiple game modes?

Wouldn't it take endless amounts of space? Each map having its own mode before getting back to the level would be like adding 4 additional mini maps?? In theory, black ops 2 could be more of a zombies game. :D

Well, it's on a multiplayer engine...

Exactly correct my friend.. Trey arch would rock my socks if they implement even the map sizes. :P

I would like to see a map that is normal in the since of space and design, but with the NML twist. Same basic idea, find the power, purchase doors, hit the box and Pack a punch. No crawlers and endless waves based on time and not rounds. As an avid NML player, I feel as though I could not only stay alive in these type of situations, I could actually excel. I feel like if this was implemented I would also be able to complete easter eggs, but not as we know them. They would have to be gun specific and "press a button on the fly" in fashion. I love No Man's Land and I truly do hope I get to play this sort of mode again.

Now as for every map having multiple modes, or each mode having a specific map....I would like to think this is how it would go:

Versus:

(Crazy Zombie map name)

(Even crazier Zombie map name)

(The craziest map name for Zombies ever)

(And this Zombie map name)

Survival:

(Yet another Zombie map name)

(And another one, but these names are different from Versus)

(I bet you can't guess what goes here :lol: )

(Epic zombie map name)

(Could be the last one...)

(Then Treyarch releases the most Epic Map ever and it's name goes here!)

JK