My "electric zombie" speculations.

The teasers that have been posted by call of duty youtube channel seem to point towards electric zombie as many have thought out.

In Power, Power, Power we can hear something charging up and then getting to its peak and spawning/activating. And it seems like its the new zombie type spawning in.

EoJmYnZtqWI

In the Attack video we hear this enemy attacking us.

80NzyLt4AK0

And lastly on this new video called Death we can clearly hear electricity and how the creature screams as it dies/goes away.

BZHi0z4g1zM

Now what does this new Electricity type of zombie means for the story and how was it created?

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

Element 115 overview:

Sources include meteors found in Shi No Numa, Tunguska, Groom Lake, Der Riese, and the Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)

Applications include: Transporter technology, power source for DG-2, General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ (Pack-a-Punch).

Side effects include: Reanimation of dead cells, vin inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

Element 115 has been always about electricity. You can notice it from the 115 meteors itself:

The element has been used to control the electricity in ways it wasn't been possible before. And that is what Group 935 among others had figured out. For example it was harvested as weapon:

With this new enemy will our most effective weapon, electricity be completely useless? Most likely.

I can't wait to find out how we will kill this guy!

Btw, I'm most certain that Peter Zoppi creator of this beast:

http://www.zopfx.com/wordpress/wp-conte ... rilla2.jpg

Will be making this new monster for Black Ops II!

http://www.zopfx.com/wordpress/professional-work/#all

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does that music remind you of a really high tension/suspense moment, like something's stalking you? What if you hear this thing charge up/spawn and then it disappears and hunts you down one by one. And when you hear that attack noise.....

Basically a perfected George Romero.... :mrgreen:

Or an electrical Slenderman :shock:

It would make a lot of sense to have an electric zombie from all the info you've provided. There is something about the death video that just doesn't seem right to me though... it could possibly be a new WW on the electric zombie as I seem to hear more going on than just a zombie dying, it seems like it's being killed by someone.

Anyone who has watched Scooby Doo 2 Movie (the one where all the monsters return, candy floss man etc.) (it was a long time ago) remember how they killed that big electric thing, didn't they overcharge it with electricity. So maybe this could link into that.

^Can't believe I just used that as an example :lol:

Is it just me or does that music remind you of a really high tension/suspense moment, like something's stalking you? What if you hear this thing charge up/spawn and then it disappears and hunts you down one by one. And when you hear that attack noise.....

Basically a perfected George Romero.... :mrgreen:

Or an electrical Slenderman :shock:

It would make a lot of sense to have an electric zombie from all the info you've provided. There is something about the death video that just doesn't seem right to me though... it could possibly be a new WW on the electric zombie as I seem to hear more going on than just a zombie dying, it seems like it's being killed by someone.

Anyone who has watched Scooby Doo 2 Movie (the one where all the monsters return, candy floss man etc.) (it was a long time ago) remember how they killed that big electric thing, didn't they overcharge it with electricity. So maybe this could link into that.

^Can't believe I just used that as an example :lol:

+1 for terrible movie reference. Good example though.

I've actually always wanted a way to kill boss zombies in a more unconventional manner rather than just unloading an unholy amount of bullets into it. That's literally the only way we've been able to kill boss zombies so far.

We need more interaction with the environment!

While i do like this idea, to me it sounds like a new weapon (personal or vehicle mounted), the first one sounds like when it would start up/turn on. the "attack" is how it sounds when it shoots and the last "death" is when it makes things die!! think of a zeus cannon with rounds like a DG-2 and the effects of Wave gun

It sounded good in my face

If we look at the names of the sounds, they tell a sort of story when tied in with Asnorkel.

Power

Activating the power unwittingly causes him to activate "It."

Attack

"It" attacks, using the power it harnessed from the breaker switch's activation.

Death

"it" is defeated. It lets out a horrible clicking electronic whine. But it's not over yet...

Seems to me like the power was killed in order to prevent "it" from breaking loose. Apart from the initial threat "it" poses it seems like they tried to incapacitate "it" to prevent it from worsening the outbreak of zombies. How could it do this? As we saw from George Romero, electricity strengthens and speeds up zombies. Obviously stripping "it" of it's power will slow the progression of the outbreak.

But flipping that switch is all part of the game, isn't it?

It also seems to me like when "it" dies it de-activated the power. You can choose to hit the switch again and have it return, or you can survive as long as possible with no power.

This all begs the question: what is "it?"

It seems to me like a cyborg or something like George. However Only time will tell.

If we look at the names of the sounds, they tell a sort of story when tied in with Asnorkel.

Power

Activating the power unwittingly causes him to activate "It."

Attack

"It" attacks, using the power it harnessed from the breaker switch's activation.

Death

"it" is defeated. It lets out a horrible clicking electronic whine. But it's not over yet...

Seems to me like the power was killed in order to prevent "it" from breaking loose. Apart from the initial threat "it" poses it seems like they tried to incapacitate "it" to prevent it from worsening the outbreak of zombies. How could it do this? As we saw from George Romero, electricity strengthens and speeds up zombies. Obviously stripping "it" of it's power will slow the progression of the outbreak.

But flipping that switch is all part of the game, isn't it?

It also seems to me like when "it" dies it de-activated the power. You can choose to hit the switch again and have it return, or you can survive as long as possible with no power.

This all begs the question: what is "it?"

It seems to me like a cyborg or something like George. However Only time will tell.

If that is true, then there would be for once an actual, tangible, provable reason for the people that abandoned the map to have turned the Power off.