GKNova6, something that has been overlooked.

When actually is the time frame of Gknova6.com broadcasts?

http://i.imgur.com/DjPHH.jpg

Its all orange...

Yeah now you are getting where this is going! The broadcasts are after the rockets hit the Earth. It shows how the zombies got unleashed, government troops fighting against them, doing bombardments on buildings.

Gknova6.com has showed us the after effects of the Moon rockets all this time. ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When actually is the time frame of Gknova6.com broadcasts?

http://i.imgur.com/DjPHH.jpg

Its all orange...

Yeah now you are getting where this is going! The broadcasts are after the rockets hit the Earth. It shows how the zombies got unleashed, government troops fighting against them, doing bombardments on buildings.

Gknova6.com has showed us the after effects of the Moon rockets all this time. ;)

Sweet Jesus, you're right...

Edit: no , is not, noticed how in one screen it shows scientist running trough five lowest level (where crawlers spawns) but when we play five , everyone there is zombified

Well, in Five we are playing with the president and the others.

They were in there DURING the outbreak, they never just arrived there and noticed that the place was full of zombies. Everything was normal and then bang! Zombies attack.

All the scientist who were working in the lower levels got killed before JFK and others got to the labs area. There was storm outside, maybe the rockets exploding? We know that Maxis got his calculations wrong and Five (pentagon) didn't get direct hit.

Edit: no , is not, noticed how in one screen it shows scientist running trough five lowest level (where crawlers spawns) but when we play five , everyone there is zombified

They were in there DURING the outbreak, they never just arrived there and noticed that the place was full of zombies. Everything was normal and then bang! Zombies attack.

All the scientist who were working in the lower levels got killed before JFK and others got to the labs area. There was storm outside, maybe the rockets exploding? We know that Maxis got his calculations wrong and Five (pentagon) didn't get direct hit.

Five is said to be connected with Ascension. I don't think Five takes place after the rockets hit Earth, simply because the zombies have yellow eyes and Sam is the announcer.

Sorry to say, but you're wrong at this point.

Five is said to be connected with Ascension. I don't think Five takes place after the rockets hit Earth, simply because the zombies have yellow eyes and Sam is the announcer.

Hmmm... well that is correct.

Could be then the time travelling which is messing up a lot of things in the story that don't make sense. For example Shangri-La, its in the present time, as well as CotD. Now look the trailer: the bus, the cars, the buildings, everything is from 50's-60's and its obvious that it takes place after the rockets. :?

its same like in acension , when monkeys comes, it turns orange , its just there are just coincidences

Could be then the time travelling which is messing up a lot of things in the story that don't make sense. For example Shangri-La, its in the present time, as well as CotD. Now look the trailer: the bus, the cars, the buildings, everything is from 50's-60's and its obvious that it takes place after the rockets. :?

We never know if we are time traveling from Groom's Lake to the Griffin Station. I am sure that Ascension and Five are at the same point in time, and I guess that the action in BO2 Zombies takes place in 70/80's, just like parts of the campaign. COTD is indeed present time, but with Shangri-La, you can travel in time within the map, so that's a point why we could explain why Moon takes place in 60/70's. We don't know how the crew teleported from S-L to the Area51, so they might as well time-travelled.

We never know if we are time traveling from Groom's Lake to the Griffin Station. I am sure that Ascension and Five are at the same point in time, and I guess that the action in BO2 Zombies takes place in 70/80's, just like parts of the campaign. COTD is indeed present time, but with Shangri-La, you can travel in time within the map, so that's a point why we could explain why Moon takes place in 60/70's. We don't know how the crew teleported from S-L to the Area51, so they might as well time-travelled.

Nothing says that Shangri-La is in present time. It's 1990-present.

Call of the Dead isn't present either. It's 2011.

We are NOT time traveling from Area 51 to the Moon. As when you blow the world up, Area 51 blows up. That proves that they are in the same time. It is spatial teleportation only.

The group likely used Shangri-La's teleporter to teleport them to Area 51. Richtofen is handy with those things.

The Soviets never successfully landed on the Moon. The Space Monkeys were in... yes, space. Not the moon.

We are NOT time traveling from Area 51 to the Moon. As when you blow the world up, Area 51 blows up. That proves that they are in the same time. It is spatial teleportation only.

The group likely used Shangri-La's teleporter to teleport them to Area 51. Richtofen is handy with those things.

The Soviets never successfully landed on the Moon. The Space Monkeys were in... yes, space. Not the moon.

When I said CotD and SL were in present time I meant modern time (=way later than 50's-60's the new map is taking place.)

The monkeys come from the MOON, so maybe when they appear in Ascension they carry the same material in the rockets Maxis sent to destroy the certain points of Earth?

Monkeys do not come from Moon.

And yes, my bad, none of the maps takes place in present. Sorry.

@Dead_Syn, sorry to disappoint you. ;)

Well, the possible option is that on Moon, every time you go to area51, you travel into the future, and the setting in BO2 looks like 50/60's cause there were no people after these times, cause the rockets hit the Earth. But I personally don't believe in that.

Oh, and then the concern is - so what happens in COTD? Well, the answer is in my signature.

The monkeys come from the MOON, so maybe when they appear in Ascension they carry the same material in the rockets Maxis sent to destroy the certain points of Earth?

Monkeys do not come from Moon.

And yes, my bad, none of the maps takes place in present. Sorry.

@Dead_Syn, sorry to disappoint you. ;)

I wouldn't say its yet crushed theory, we have so much time travel paradox in this story and treyarch being treyarch. They usually tie in old stuff to story with new maps like for example the whole Samantha character. :lol:

Well, the possible option is that on Moon, every time you go to area51, you travel into the future, and the setting in BO2 looks like 50/60's cause there were no people after these times, cause the rockets hit the Earth. But I personally don't believe in that.

Oh, and then the concern is - so what happens in COTD? Well, the answer is in my signature.

That's not a possible option. If you were to go to the future, it'd already have been on fire. The truth is that it is completely normal UNTIL you blow it up. Only THEN is it on fire. That means it occurs on the SAME timeline as the Moon.

That's not a possible option. If you were to go to the future, it'd already have been on fire. The truth is that it is completely normal UNTIL you blow it up. Only THEN is it on fire. That means it occurs on the SAME timeline as the Moon.

Area-51 and Moon are in the same time, you can go there before the rockets hit and see them hitting Earth when you are there:

Area-51 and Moon are in the same time, you can go there before the rockets hit and see them hitting Earth when you are there:

I know, this option is completely made up, I don't believe in it.

As of the rockets hitting anomaly, I could just call it the way game works - the same as seeing Earth from Area 51 it's just that the game switches Area 51 sky texture with Moon.

But, as I said, do not consider this as a theory, more like a bonus thing to think about. I don't believe in it, same as you.

Actually, this brings up an interesting point about the menu- it gets cloudy and orange when you select zombies, as you probably know. Also it seems like Shangri-la and Moon being in the present (2011-2012) is confirmed, as the zombies do not have blue eyes in these maps. Nothing story wise has lent itself to multiple realities so far, and seeing as Sam mainly wishes to kill Richtofen, she may have held the zombies in the Aether until the group reappeared at COTD. It's possible Moon takes place on December 21, 2012, thus fulfilling the end of the world prophecy. This would allow future tech to advance slightly to somewhere between BLOPS 2's 2025 date and the current time. It is highly possible the teleporter to griffin station was activated by Richtofen on arrival, thus explaining the presence of the older weapons there. With Richtofen in charge and the bombs, it's possible the world went to hell after that, thus the washed out, dusty area shown in the trailer.

Actually, this brings up an interesting point about the menu- it gets cloudy and orange when you select zombies, as you probably know. Also it seems like Shangri-la and Moon being in the present (2011-2012) is confirmed, as the zombies do not have blue eyes in these maps. Nothing story wise has lent itself to multiple realities so far, and seeing as Sam mainly wishes to kill Richtofen, she may have held the zombies in the Aether until the group reappeared at COTD. It's possible Moon takes place on December 21, 2012, thus fulfilling the end of the world prophecy. This would allow future tech to advance slightly to somewhere between BLOPS 2's 2025 date and the current time. It is highly possible the teleporter to griffin station was activated by Richtofen on arrival, thus explaining the presence of the older weapons there. With Richtofen in charge and the bombs, it's possible the world went to hell after that, thus the washed out, dusty area shown in the trailer.

Moon takes place in 50's-60's.

• 9 months later...