Countdown to zombies trailer!

Seeing how the apperant zombies world wide trailer will be appearing in 7 days (it is seven days I'm not going crazier am I? ) I figured it would only be apropriate to countdown to a new zombies trailer by posting a old zombies trailer starting with Nacht and moving to moon...

(note "five and DOA don't have trailers and won't count towards the count down)

A new trailer will (hopefully) be linked to each day with a few facts about the particular map.

Starting today with nact der untoten, the origional zombies map, one mystery box, a mysterious sniper cupboard, and the beginning of the zombies epic!

Wonder weapons: ray gun, and the thunder gun if you are playing Black ops version...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Moon was funny.

But let's be honest here... This is zombies! Theyre not soposed to be humorous, it should be epic!

That sounded pretty opinionated to me. Richtofen and Nikolai (and Tank at times) are figuratively bleeding with comedic relief and offensive, clever jokes that can really lighten up the mood. I think the comedic relief offered in Zombies is part of what makes it so unique amongst a small sea of other zombie games. I have yet to come across a game that has coupled suspense and terror (it's scary the first couple times you play it) with humor in such a way Treyarch has. :)

And here is verrućt, the zombie asylum... Kinda reminds me of arkham, but with fire and it's all 1930 and what not... Anyways the first perk colas were seen here as well as a moving mystery box (stupid teddybear)

wonder weapons include the ray gun and the winter's howl if your playing black ops...

What the hell, they for got jugg(not something else) :lol: .

Sorry CoD lady players including Sarah :lol: well kinda sorry.

And here is verrućt, the zombie asylum... Kinda reminds me of arkham, but with fire and it's all 1930 and what not... Anyways the first perk colas were seen here as well as a moving mystery box (stupid teddybear)

wonder weapons include the ray gun and the winter's howl if your playing black ops...

What the hell, they for got jugg(not something else) :lol: .

Sorry CoD lady players including Sarah :lol: well kinda sorry.

Only now have I noticed your tag says kill Edward... But I don't think we should... I see him as becoming the anti-hero of zombies... Think of it as samanthia being Barbosa and richtofen being jack sparrow from pirtates of the Caribbean... And at the end both Sam and richtofen find that they are the lesser of three evils and concure a common enemy witth the help of the z-crew..

Oh and murder machine... Thank you for putting that up here, this is the countdown trailers so feel free to put whatever you guys want from Nacht or verrućt up here... But nothing from the other maps yet!

:D

But I disagree. I would vote for Doctor Edward "The Butcher" Richtofen as one of the most dastardly video game villains of all time. Nikolai, Takeo, and Samantha I think are the anti-heroes. They're all people who have done terrible things yet still fight for good in the end. Nikolai killed his wives. Takeo killed his family. Samantha killed the Group 935 rebels. Tank, while he did do some unnamed atrocities in the war, has done relatively negligable dark deeds compared to his comrades, making him seem to me as the protagonist of the series. The Zombies are the antagonists, but they are just minions of the main antagonist, Richtofen.

Jack Sparrow didn't murder thousands of people in cold blood.

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

Since you choose to continue without giving a reply, let me extrapolate.

Jack Sparrow invented the idea of the savvy, charming pirate. He does crimes similar to that of the fairy tale Robin Hood, stealing from the rich, just not giving to the poor, besides himself of course. His most heinous misdeeds do not even match those of Richtofen.

Richtofen has done more crimes than anyone else in Zombies. He makes Nikolai look like a saint. He had his own testing clinic, where he tortured and probably killed at LEAST 13225 patients. He CREATED the Zombies. He attempted to kill Maxis and Samantha while laughing maniacally. He joined the Illuminati "for sport". He tortured Tank, Nikolai, AND Takeo. He brainwashed his closest allies. He practically enslaved a peaceful village in Shangri-La. He joined the Nazi army. He betrayed Group 935. He had ambitions of ruling the world. He RULES the undead. He adores pain and blood. He killed the Mexican. He is a schizophrenic psychopath! He is a villain, not even remotely comparable to a pirate.

EDIT: @Stop mocking me0: Yes, that is what induced his madness. But the question arises, did it create it or only stimulate what was already there? Either way, he is who he is now. What you propose is for him to turn into something else. We might as well have said in 1939 that maybe Hitler will turn into a nice guy. Richtofen's evil now, and there's nothing we know of that can make him flip back.

The madness is a part of Richtofen, as he is mad both before and after the soul switch. Although you know something I find humorous? Richtofen could, if he had wanted to, which he obviously didn't, just walk out of the MPD? He might've had to mess with the computers, but he could've done it. Whereas Samantha is a creepy girl in a creepy Nazi's body, Richtofen would then be a creepy Nazi in a seemingly ordinary girl's body.