Countdown to zombies trailer!

Since you choose to continue without giving a reply, let me extrapolate.

Jack Sparrow invented the idea of the savvy, charming pirate. He does crimes similar to that of the fairy tale Robin Hood, stealing from the rich, just not giving to the poor, besides himself of course. His most heinous misdeeds do not even match those of Richtofen.

Richtofen has done more crimes than anyone else in Zombies. He makes Nikolai look like a saint. He had his own testing clinic, where he tortured and probably killed at LEAST 13225 patients. He CREATED the Zombies. He attempted to kill Maxis and Samantha while laughing maniacally. He joined the Illuminati "for sport". He tortured Tank, Nikolai, AND Takeo. He brainwashed his closest allies. He practically enslaved a peaceful village in Shangri-La. He joined the Nazi army. He betrayed Group 935. He had ambitions of ruling the world. He RULES the undead. He adores pain and blood. He killed the Mexican. He is a schizophrenic psychopath! He is a villain, not even remotely comparable to a pirate.

EDIT: @Stop mocking me0: Yes, that is what induced his madness. But the question arises, did it create it or only stimulate what was already there? Either way, he is who he is now. What you propose is for him to turn into something else. We might as well have said in 1939 that maybe Hitler will turn into a nice guy. Richtofen's evil now, and there's nothing we know of that can make him flip back.

Yeah i agree. I just couldn't get over the idea of jack sparrow committing genocide... LOL

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're... Off topic... And if I can't go on a joker comment tangent you can't go off one either,

Here's shi no Numa:

A swampy hell hole where we first met our favorite z-crew and the origional wonder weapon the DG2 as well as the mystery box having a light and proper radios

Wonder weapons include ray gun and dg2

Okay, so this is the first map to have the hell hounds released. I still hate it when hounds come out in a small map. Any who anything else about Shi No Numa?

Okay, so a few things.

First, I have a better Shi No Numa trailer (HD). Unfortunately, some morons think that this is considered "mature", meanwhile celebrities post music videos with scantily clad women that are apparently appropriate. -_- So you'll have to have a youtube account to watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WBNok_fU[

Also, I forgot about this yesterday. And apparently so did everyone else. :( So here is Der Riese:

HYRyr_cLPbQ

Now, for today, the Kino trailer!:

aHryOO8JBzQ