Good morning

Good morning everyone,

I'm Alpha998, also known as Reddonkeyham. I'm from England, have a ps3 (username: Reddonkeyham) feel free to add me.

I have been snooping around this site for a while, picking up on a few theories (not one to come up with my own, not just yet anyway) but am very interested in your theories so far. I haven't been into zombies for that long, but have started playing a lot in the past few weeks (whenever I finish work I'm normally straight on)

I would like to be added by players and given tips and general advice, I tend to mainly play COTD (haven't got Moon or shangri la, played them around a friends and didn't really enjoy em to be honest)

Not sure what else to say, so I guess I will leave it on that note.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome :) I'm guessing the reason you didn't enjoy Shangri-La and Moon from just playing them a couple times is because they were a bit harder than CotD and other Black Ops maps. I suggest picking them up once you feel comfortable with a challenge beyond CotD. You can definitely get some tips to improve your game here ;)

Welcome :) I'm guessing the reason you didn't enjoy Shangri-La and Moon from just playing them a couple times is because they were a bit harder than CotD and other Black Ops maps. I suggest picking them up once you feel comfortable with a challenge beyond CotD. You can definitely get some tips to improve your game here ;)

I'm not afraid of a challenge, Moon was ok but it just took to long to progress any where. I probably wont bother with either of them and just aim to progress on COTD and assension and die reiese.

Bonjour! It's a shame you don't have Xbox... PS3 stole another from me.

o I was once a fellow x boxer then the blasted red rings kicked in (on 2 consoles) so now im where the partys at.

Many thanks for your welcomes and i hope to learn alot. I'll be on 9-5 Monday to Friday but will be checking out at other times. To learn, learn, learn.

• 3 weeks later...