A theory on Richtofen's background..

Jimmy Zielinski's twitter signature has a link of the Manhattan project. When you follow the link you see a picture of the Trinity test.

Now I was thinking... the Manhattan project was working on atomic bombs by working with different elements.... bear with me, it gets better.

Now, in the Black ops multiplayer map nuketown, you play in Trinity Avenue. After any game ends, there is a nuke going off, possibly coinciding with the Manhattan Project's tests.

In the houses in the map, you can see books by Dr. Richtofen, and we all know who that is. You can also see books with Dg-2 on the spines, but that's not the main point

Since Richtofen has time traveled many times, I think it is plausible that he went back in time to work on the Manhattan project. He could've also gone back for inspiration on how to use the 115 element for his country.

OR...

Since the start of the operations at Der Riese happened the same year as the Manhattan project (I think), I think that Richtofen was thrown out of the United States back to Germany. Why? He had huge visions of "wonder weapons" that would give any side of the war huge advantages. Richtofen's authorities didn't like these malicious thoughts, and decided to kick him off the project and exiling him to Germany.

Why are his books in Nuketown? I think that the U.S government put them their to be destroyed at the Trinity tests. They didn't want any mad scientist seeing the mind of Dr. Richtofen.

Bottom line... Richtofen worked on the Manhattan Project.

Thanks for reading that guys and girls. I would appreciate any feedback on this topic.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good thinking as it could be. I always believed it was one of those reused textures or easter eggs because I'm pretty sure wherever there is a bookcase his name is there. Think of it kind of like the 115 bomb planting in Demolition or Search and Destroy or Sabotage (I don't even remember if they still have that lol)

Very good thinking as it could be. I always believed it was one of those reused textures or easter eggs because I'm pretty sure wherever there is a bookcase his name is there. Think of it kind of like the 115 bomb planting in Demolition or Search and Destroy or Sabotage (I don't even remember if they still have that lol)

Exactly. Just cameo Easter eggs. Then again theres Executive order...