Riddle Me This- CoDz Edition

Ehjookayted

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brains are back! Let's revive this thread and bring it back to what it once was.

For every right answer, brains! No more than 3 brains per day per person though so as to prevent inflation.

My embrace extends across time and space, your best bet is to shoot me in the face.

I imagine this is why Nai was promising brains, but with the recent "Controversy" with brains this rule may need look at again

The rule was used when brains were used much more frequently and OT wasn't as active so there wasn't as big an impact as there would be currently

@Nai

Paolo posted that right after the new site was up and before the whole discussion around brains started. Craig's Brains thread is pretty clear; under Reasons not to supply brains "A topic or post in the introduction or off-topic section, arcade and forum games forums"

Ehjoo is just too lazy to update it.  :P

Tommy-gun?

Archived