An interesting PAP and Juggs

Hey guys, played a little bit earlier and got this PAP.

Thought I could make a nice little thread out of it, there's certain things in NML which are just easier to describe whilst speaking compared to writing :)

It may also answer a question that Jay asked me about certain 180 turns.

whKNVNVbcFc

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How could this not be my favorite video of all time, I was mentioned three times!!!!!

That first pause was where I struggle the most when I fail to score enough to PAP. That second grenade not doing enough due to dog problems. I have since learned to let it slip pass the dogs for some damage. My second was when shooting Mustang and Sally slash damage myself and then get hit by re-spawns. Still hitting the learning curve.

Thank you for the video, you deserve 100 brains from anyone who has not consistently PAP.

Early User of the year nomination!!!!!

P.S. Absolutely no justice to the brain system, I can't brain my favorite video???

Just one thing I forgot to mention - if I had not stabbed those 2 zombies I would done exactly the same thing, the difference being after the grenade I would not have the dog chasing me. It would have been 56 kills at PAP - that's 8 extra when you exclude the 2 stabbed.

16 bullets, 8 crawlers - you just have time to get these, a dog right spawn but still should give you enough time.

Dogs are the difference on the second grenade.

Brilliant vid mate, yeah we all have those rough days, I sure as hell know I do. Like that 317 vid I put out, everyone was like 'dude you got 317 kills, it's good', but the whole game was just horrible, mistake after mistake where I just wasn't in control, which was also causing bad shooting. Plus my right analog stick was screwed so that didn't help.

That part about 'kicking out' is more important than most people realise. Basically a slow, wide cutback to get them into prime position and you're gonna do more damage.