Here's the Situation (New Situation)

So, the Hero is in the alley, the Villain is in the spawn with all routes to the stage blocked. Wouldn't it make more sense for the Hero to make his way through to the stage via the ? room with 2 traps? He could then pass through to the Dressing Room, get that player and then get the player in the MP40. The Villain player would just have to try to survive in the spawn until the path is clear to Jugg, if he went down again then the other 3 guys could make their way to him anyway, the zombies would have went through the stage to get to the other players as the Hero would have most likely been at the stage/Dressing Room area when the Villain went down so the way would be clear. Then all 4 players to the stage/Jugg.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yeah, the door that only 1 or 2 zombies will come from every so often that completely ruins the game :roll:

Well, I try to leave it closed to keep people happy, but in a case like this I'd say 'it was either that or you die' ;)

But, for the sake of this discussion, the Villain would have to gather all of the zombs in the spawn with no Jugg to get the way clear, then go revive both players via whatever route is clear first (preferably the stage way to pick up Jugg on the way). If he goes down when trying to gather the zombies, refer to plan A, the Hero opening the forbidden door ;)

I say the villain does runs to the stairs leading to the mp40, does a big crescent all the way around to the other stairs leading upwards, and loops back down. This will leave the path wide open for the villain to grab jugg and pick the 2 on the stage up. While the zombies are still in the theater tell the randoms to shoot a clip into the horde to get points for jugg. Then have the villain run the zombies to the left side of the stage an have the randoms stay to the right. Once the zombies pass the randoms will be free to buy jugg.

EDIT: forgot to say that the villain needs to tell the randoms to crawl towards the stage.

It's hard to catch the situation, but I hope I assume this correctly. The scenario is also quite complex and hard to imagine.

Since Hero tried to go to the stage later on, but couldn't, he must have been blocked by some zombies. Those, plus maybe a few more are now at the Alley with him. Including the crawlers and runner that were at the MP40 earlier, we should not got a massive train at the spawn.

I'd expect the random crawlers be already somewhere 'midway'.

1. Villain tells Hero, not to kill any, cause the situation is critical.

2. Villain tells the downed, to crawl together. They shall merge their dead bodies in the middle of them - so the Dressing man crawls to MP40 and vice versa. The target of this is of course a "double revive".

3. Villain needs to hold it a few seconds at the spawn, since he has no chance to escape. So he'll has to run the 8 form circle downstairs there. We know this circle. Here at 4:00

8XXCPiVw6lU

The question is now, shall he try to make his way through stage, or through the Mule side? We could just guess, where we will face the crawlers... Or not? No!

The MP40 guy also had some runners. Within all the time that already passed by - Hero revives Villain - Hero Goes Down - Villain Revives Hero etc - those 7 runners from the MP40 must already have arrived at the spawn or they are at least visible!

Villain as a Pro of course noticed, where they came from. According to game mechanics, the crawlers will take the same path.

4. Therefore, the Villain always kept an eye open for 7 sudden incomers, and where they came from.

He now knows, where he has to expect some possibly lethal crawlers on his way. He will of course decide to take the opposite way (so he goes NOT where those 7 runners came from).

5. So, the Villain will run the free path towards the downed. With all the time already passed by, all zombies will have spawned and he has all zombies behind him. He has not to expect a single enemy in his way.

But he'll have to hurry, much time passed by! Since the situation is safe, I'd skip Jug in case he took that way towards the downed.

6. He reaches the merged downed and can revive both. He will not make use of the trap there in the dressing room.

7. He teches the randoms, that a big train is following him. So he directs the noobs to follow him. Villain will now continue the huge circle around the map [spawn --> Stage --> Mule --> Spawn or opposite direction] in the same direction as he started this circle from spawn to MP40. The noobs are good soldiers and follow him. He tells the random to stay close. Villain has no problems to keep a well - but not too far distance to the zombies.

8. The randoms are now supposed to give a few shots with weak guns into the zombies chests and legs. Killing none - hopefully. In case they only have Ray or so and nothing with bullets, they shall pick up the MP40 or the PM63 or something, once they come by. The randoms are supposed to make their 2500 pts like so.

Porbably some zombies might die, but the group of the 3 soldiers will continue their circle. It is a quite safe one. In case a zombie spawns directly in front, we still have one Mate with a Ray Gun, that can clear the front.

So Villain has to tell the Ray Master to watch the front as soon as some zombies died.

9. Once they have their pts and reach Jug, at least 2 guys should be able to buy it. They do another turn of this massive circle and the last can buy his Jug.

Simply brilliantly thought out and theorized Tom.

We created this particular one with the aim of what if's and maybes. Zombies is often adaptive, and I love how you have shown this Tom.

[brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains] [brains]

Let's try and get more answers like this guys, it's a great help to the community to have stuff like this out there :D

Amazing response. +1 from me as well. Well thought out and technical, which is exactly what we wanted. 

I'll merge the threads later. 

Now, for the next ones: I am going to update the original post each time and just bump the thread. 

Chopper, if you don't mind, I'll take control of the next couple. I've got some tricky, hard ones planned. These are the hardest yet.  :)

Amazing response. +1 from me as well. Well thought out and technical, which is exactly what we wanted. 

I'll merge the threads later. 

Now, for the next ones: I am going to update the original post each time and just bump the thread. 

Chopper, if you don't mind, I'll take control of the next couple. I've got some tricky, hard ones planned. These are the hardest yet.  :)

Not at all mate, I have a couple of ideas for later but like to see what others come up with too :D

You don't have a mic, they can't hear you, there's only one left alive (not including you). You only have Stamin-Up. You have 950 points. The box is in the AK Room, the map is Shangri-La. All the doors are open.

Your name is P1.

He is P3. He is a major troll, but he is also the host. He has been insulting your significant other the entire game and thinks he is a beast player. He said he was the best on the team but he has 7 downs, your friend has 2. You have 11.

It's round 38, this would be your new high, as well as your best friend's new high. You hit the box once, completely out of ammo and grenades, you get the Ray Gun. He runs into the power room with a full train of 18 zombies to add to your 6. In the mess of things, you accidentally trap him but managed to pick up the Ray Gun. The zombies are right on top of you, spawning only directly in front of you, not on top of you, as he killed only 5 zombies with his Ray Gun, again to troll.

Escape is your only option, but you know that this is the end of the round as only 4 zombies spawned. You have 40 seconds to kill the entire horde and revive him; you must kill the zombies first, because this has been a bad game for you, you've gone down many times, so he thinks you suck. He wants you to kill them or else he will quit the game, making your high round stay at 27.

He asks you to kill the zombies first to prove that you are good. Again, you know that shooting two shots consecutively directly in front of you will kill you.

Kill the zombies from at least 20 feet away, all at once, and then manage to down everyone on the team simultaneously to end the game on round 39 to troll right back (his high round is 39). As soon as the round ends, you have 7 seconds to type a message to your friend on PSN. What do you say? How do you kill the zombies from 20 feet away to ensure that you don't down? How do you kill everyone on the team for the ultimate act of revenge on a jerk? It's late at night for you and you have to go anyway; round 39 is very acceptable.

Describe to me the exact process of your steps as well as the loop/train you would run, in exact detail.

This challenge tests map knowledge and game mechanics.

Kill all the zombies then dolphin dive on his ass. :lol:

or

If Juggs is in the Mud room

Message your friend by telling him that we are going to take revenge by trapping him in the mud room when he goes for Juggernog as soon as the round begins.

or

If Juggs is in the MPL area

Just follow him to the spikes with a horde of zombies behind you and overtake him (u got stamin up), stay for a second in the spikes and let him pass, zombies will get him there because the spikes are activated once you pass leading him to be trapped with spikes and zombies.

Hope that makes enough sense.

Love these types of scenarios and situations. Cant wait for the "expert" opinions.

Never played the map thus not qualified to comment. But want to show support for these types of posts. AWESOME!!!!!!!

P.S. I hate playing with people who constantly talk trash and act superior. This game is about team work and cooperations with one another. Personal accolades to me are overated, the process of achieving is more awarding than the plaque.

Ok, I'll try and take this and break it down.

So let's assume we had 24 in the AK when he goes down. And he kills 5 and 4 more spawn.

However, you the player know 4 have spawned so you obviously can see them. There are 4 different places they can come from, 2 doorways and 2 windows. 38 zombies are fast, and we must have at least some kind of control, otherwise you couldn't pick up the ray gun and manage to be safe. Now I have spent an awful lot of time in this here area and it's very rare to get more than 1 come from the tunnel in this situation.

You can't do a power loop, there is not time.

I'm thinking logistically how this could have happened. You have been hitting the box which means you are probably running a counter circle with no Juggs but stamina. I imagine he has come in and you have run your counter past that doorway at the wrong time, and then picked up the gun as he goes down. In this case we have a chance.

The reason I say counter is because if you were running clockwise hitting the box, you would have had almost no chance of picking up the ray gun as he downed. You could get it but it would be very very tough to not be trapped.

Now we come to where the zombies are coming from. If none are coming from the bottom window this is the best option.

The absolute best scenario is that there is enough room to sprint across the face of the hoard coming from the now downed player and get as close to that corner window as possible. This moves all the zombies away from the box and towards that corner.

You then move slowly to the base of the stairs, well, it's 38 so relatively slowly.....just fast enough that they aren't hitting you and then sprint across the ledge and past the window, sharp left towards the geysher as deep as you dare and then immediate 180 cutback.

This move will ensure that all zombies stay in the bottom portion of the area, as they can't get along the upper ledge fast enough to keep a shorter path to you....your move to the geyser reverses this distance :)

Here's the fun part and is judgement based. You are now by the tunnel, with the hoard pretty much all there. If they have cleared the AK doorway, you can take a chilled walk back across the ledge, super slo, and you will always have enough space to move past any that are at the bottom past the AK. You now have a hoard, maybe 15 seconds has passed. You are roughly at the box. Keep going counter, and have a tight group. Move along the ledge again slowly, and make sure that as you reach the stairs they are all on the ledge. Move to the corner window in a slight zig zag. As you go down the stairs move a little to the right....this is a delaying action.

Our goal is to be at the bottom window with all the zombies past the window on the ledge. The move to the right does not shorten their path enough from the ones at the back to reverse, and it delays a little as you then move back to the left. This is a key move in zombies, most people do it without even realising it. Now, wait as long as possible before moving past the AK whilst looking towards the stairs. Once they are all down you sprint your little arse to the box. 20 ray guns shots should just about kill a hoard on 38. At the feet, keep shooting with the trigger down with your back to the box moving to the left. I'd be amazed if within 6-8 shots they are not all crawlers. Back up the tunnel if you have to and just pick the fast ones of, before going back to the slow ones. Make sure you kill them all before the revive. You need your friend to spawn. The dude is going straight for Juggs so it depends on where it is as to the message you send.

If it's at MPL tell friend - go from spawn slowly towards Juggs. Zombies spawn from the spawn then and he will lead them through the spikes.

The 4th player should have gone straight for Juggs, and will probably then try to head for the tunnel......where you and douche bag are coming from with a bunch of zombies that are spawning behind you from the AK. If timed right no-one has a chance to escape, everywhere will be blocked on 39 and it will end at Juggs.

If it's at Mud it's basically exactly the same but reversed. The other players will funnel over the bridge, your friend and the other guy bringing a hoard which will probably meet you around the PAP point. Again, no-one has anywhere to go.

Phew!

Ok, I'll try and take this and break it down.

So let's assume we had 24 in the AK when he goes down. And he kills 5 and 4 more spawn.

However, you the player know 4 have spawned so you obviously can see them. There are 4 different places they can come from, 2 doorways and 2 windows. 38 zombies are fast, and we must have at least some kind of control, otherwise you couldn't pick up the ray gun and manage to be safe. Now I have spent an awful lot of time in this here area and it's very rare to get more than 1 come from the tunnel in this situation.

You can't do a power loop, there is not time.

I'm thinking logistically how this could have happened. You have been hitting the box which means you are probably running a counter circle with no Juggs but stamina. I imagine he has come in and you have run your counter past that doorway at the wrong time, and then picked up the gun as he goes down. In this case we have a chance.

So much writing wasted... This is the only correct part. You guys are completely off on this one. Remember that you need to kill them from 20 feet away. And remember the game mechanics. It's not complicated in the descriptions, just reading through the language and the information you have.

Alright, I looked again, and I take it back, very good, up until the last part. There's a very optimal option that can prevent him from ever ending the game. I need to be more detailed with this.

Eye my answer is 'correct'. I've actually done exactly how I described in solo on more than one occasion. I know that the mechanics work like this, and where I can shoot the ray gun from. The box to the windows is more than far enough away.

You are looking for an answer that's only in your head. The circumstances as described are almost impossible to have occurred, and it's left up to our imagination to fill in the blanks.

I think I know the answer you want, especially with your reference to up top. You want someone to use the geysher or go up the tunnel and do a reversal. But IMO its not the best way.

The thing with these things is they are subjective. Unless your description has more information we have to take certain assumptions. Originally we were in the power room, then it was the AK? We know 4 zombies have spawned, but don't know where from? How? All we knew was that it all happened in the AK room. Mechanics don't matter so much, I described how to kite the AK room with no Juggs.