~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Skype BTW, been talking to Covert on their actually. PM if you want to add me and I'll send you my info.

@ZOTD: Considering we're all split and basically doing a little bit of our own personal things more, this will give you a chance to develop some more things you wish to do while split from the group. But yes, I'd definitely at least read the last couple pages of the other thread just to make sure.

Also I automatically just put that the thread is closed to anyone wanting to join the RP, assumed you guys felt the same but if others show interest in wanting to jump in, I personally don't see why not. However, they would have to be filled in though.

I've got a Skype BTW, been talking to Covert on their actually. PM if you want to add me and I'll send you my info.

@ZOTD: Considering we're all split and basically doing a little bit of our own personal things more, this will give you a chance to develop some more things you wish to do while split from the group. But yes, I'd definitely at least read the last couple pages of the other thread just to make sure.

Yeah, from what I read I was attacked by something, which leads me to believe I've been split from everyone else. I'll read more tomorrow, probably from where I left off last.

Fair enough. Obviously Andrew isn't doing so hot at the moment. He teleported injured and still isn't 100% efficient at teleporting yet. ;)

I'll be sure to change that up a bit ;) I've got some ideas on how to use teleporting in combat that won't drain all my energy so easily.

Now, to figure out how to kill whatever was attacking me, and where I'll end up. I'll think of something.

Well Tia and Kasady have spawned in the middle of a Nazi invasion, so zombies probably wouldn't be ideal there. Also gotta keep in mind that since we are all split, we could very well all be in different time zones/years. Which is something we will develop and figure out as we progress.

Also, sorry I missed your post about newcomers, Mega. Before we get too far into season 2, does anyone like the idea of having new characters/players be introduced? This window of separation is a perfect window for it if anyone does wish to jump in, however we would basically have to bring them up to date and give them a starting scenario idea.

I'm indifferent either way.

Seeing as the nazis experimented on you, maybe some boss style enhanced zombies with your powers.. I liked House Of The Dead's style of naming experiments/Bosses after tarot cards... The Magician being a zombie that can teleport short distances after being based on Andrews experiments for example.

PS done editing.

That would be cool, having some zombies basically be dead experiments or have some kinda side ability of their own. Obviously they wouldn't be willingly throwing cars with their minds (given they technically don't have one anymore lol) but have Ji encounter a zombie much like the shrieker than sends her flying backwards or something. ;)

Here's an idea I had, and sorry about the mix up shoreyo I didn't see your post before! :?

Since Seoul was nuked, aye? That means radiation. And radiation means

THE GLOWING ONES

can emit a wave of radiation at will from their bodies so that would damage us, as well, it would make sense....I don't know, what do you think>?

Also, I'm kind of excited about the "shriekers"! Let's see how I match up ;)

Autocorrect really screwwed me on that last section I wrote. IE, changed "Stopped beating" to "started." :facepalm:

At any rate, if season 1 is over and done I could sticky it in the stories page for you all.

As far as "new characters" just go ahead and think of me as a new addition, seeing as I never really did anything the first time around.