~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are these two groups? Right now I see this:

Tia, Ji-Eun, Kassady, and Andrew are all quite the group. Alex is mostly a part, although definitely more distant (he is also falling madly for Tia).

Victor is probably going to be more attached to the above group, yet he is overall neutral.

Maximus could possibly join the above group for a time, but he serves his own goals.

Faustus, will probably not become helpful towards the group in any direct manner, but he could prove useful.

Erich, is currently bound to serve maximus above all else, however if he regains his full control of himself, he will seek the destruction of everything relating to 935 including himself, and quite possibly the others...

Maximus, Alex, and Erich I see being big catalysts. Or at least having the potential to do so.

Maximus and Alex could have massive conflict over Tia, Maximus also has self serving interests. He may use the group to fulfill his goals.

Alex, has one of the most dangerous powers, and the most unstable personality (although Erich could be a close second.) He could tear the group apart, although he would most likely be shunned. Perhaps he may get along well with Faustus...

Erich was once one of 935. He has been put into a state of walking purgatory. He is a human mind trapped in a body that doesn't feel. It also doesn't always obey. He is definitely the most physically strong, and has perhaps intellect to rival that of Victor seeing as his brain is melded with a computer. He feels hatred towards those that put him in his current state. For he was betrayed. Betrayed by his childhood idols. He may not want to entirely reverse this, for it will just put him right back where he started. He just wants to end it all.

Sorry. It is a bit of a ramble. These are just my current thoughts, are are definitely not 100% correct in any way. Just how my mind currently is processing the characters and possible futures. I like surprises anyways, so lets hope I am wrong ;)

I kind of want to post again. :lol: but I know shoreyo really wanted to define the meeting with some conflict. We are dangerously close now. Erich is probably smashing his way forward during that combat sequence.

NO! :) Just post, you have to be there for the interaction, and they still need to call me, just make sure you stay with them :)

I apologise to everyone, living in the uk I wake up to find 2 pages of discussions :)

edit: to sum up afro, don't focus on our interaction, just get to the group :P

for the others; once afro's with you can you all have an: 'all surrounded in a circle, some possibly injured, all definately going to die, no ammo' scene as that's the only time Victor would intefere :)

If I'm understanding you right, By "groups" I meant that Ji and Dempsey are split off from Kas. Andrew and Tia by the door that needs power.

Well the idea was floating around that right now, you've got our group of Tia, Kasady, Alex, Andrew and Ji. Then the newer characters, Faust, Mega, Shoreyo and Eye. Is basically what we already kinda have going. However, things are fairly neutral, and even our group could split in unexpected ways. Who knows? ;)

I will attempt to make another lengthy post tonight. Before I do, I want to make something clear as far as my character, as otherwise it may become confusing. Faust don't have direct control over his powers, at least not right in the way some may think. He has three level's of fear he can project based on how powerfully he focus. First is primal fear, unreasonable fear of everything around you to create a feeling of danger, much like some people's fear of the dark. The second would be illusional. Whatever objects are nearby become altered through forced pareidolia to create horrifying images. For example, tanks may appear as massive siege-beasts, or a man with a machine gun a dying clockwork soldier. The final is crippling fear, where an idividuals horrors become alive around people in their mind. However, it should be noted that Faust is unawair of exactly what you fear is. Say you are afraid of snakes. Rather than creating snakes, he will radiate the fear into you head so you own mind will work against you and active that fear causing you to believe that you are being surrounded by snakes.

This fear isn't a missle though, it is an open reactor. It can not be aimed so much as radiated, possibly damaging himself as well. ;)

Good post about Tia's other power Undead. I didn't really have any idea on how to write about it but I think you presented it perfectly. I feel that power will only show when her emotions get raw and strong.

I'll post soon, maybe after Victor arrives, which should be soon since Erich has arrived. Victor could probably heal Tia (if he has that power?). If not, I'll just have her wake up dazed and shit.

I love how we've made it classic Verruckt where they're seperated. :D

Well I have arrived, lets see what happens now. A giant cyborg just tried to kill some of you, only to freeze, and then shout out stop, with noticable moans of the undead growing louder in the background... I can see obvious tension, but perhaps a momentary pact (verbal or unspoken) to deal with the threat at hand before trying to rip each others throats out. :D

*EDIT: By the way if there was any confusion, Ji was the first target and she is fine, the smashing sounds was the wall chunks being destroyed by her shriek. The second was Kassady, and Alexander was the one who shouted and caused his head pain and briefly severed some of his brain. It is still biological, but it is so closed bound to mechanical bits, I figured he would even have a problem differentiating. By coincidence however he shifted conscious control of the cyborg to Erich's brain, instead of Unit 422B's Operating System.

Tia isn't actually a Life Siphoner btw. If that were true, she would've needed the pain first before healing someone else, plus she could just heal herself, which is a restriction I put. She can heal freely. However it's closest "class" thing I can think of.

But still consider her a Healer. That power is fueled by her emotions, and it also hurts her when she uses it, so she won't use it often.