• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao you teleport whore.

You cant tele more than like 5 times per teleporter per round

Why would you teleport anyways unless you like dogs ofcourse

It's part of my strategy.

I wait by the power trap, hit it when they spawn. Run a small train in the STG building until to many arrive, teleport out. Run back through the thompson room up to the ledge by double tap, rack up my points, then jump down.

Now pending on what I want to I'll hit the trap and repeat the above steps^

Or I will weave back and forth bunching them up to train them around the STG room and rack up points and kill them that way.

I've had this same problem, in the Type 100 teleporter. It's happened multiple times. You hold X 3 times, teleporter doesn't activate, zombies munch your face. It's very frustrating. It's nothing to do with a cap on how many times per round you can teleport though, because as soon as I got back up I was able to use the teleporter like normal. It's a very frustrating glitch that can really screw you over.

I've only had trouble with the teleporters failing if I am BACKED UP ALL THE WAY into them. I realized this many many times, and I still think its a big cause. Whenever I stand in the very center of the teleporter pad, it NEVER "malfunctions" like that.

Maybe its a coincidence, I tried to test it. All I do know is that the Teleporter DOES NOT work every time I attempt it if I am too far to the back or the side of the pad. NOT sure about if you are in the middle, but it DOES work every time I attempt it from the middle. Again, might be coincidence, but so far its a solid trend.

Hey it's you from the Ascension debate! :mrgreen:

It may be a glitch, and it may be your controller failing for a few seconds.

If I remember right, you can only teleport a certain amount of times in a round (might not be true) so that might be it.

Anyway, I wouldn't think much of it.

Unless it keeps happening, then we may have a problem.

You seem to have a lot of info tankeo

Perhaps the amount of times should be a mythbuster

Should be easy to prove

Your putting my posting skills to shame Btw

You have more posts in five days than i have ever

You was executing 1 an hour :D

What i find funny is nikolai suffers the same fate in

the video at the end of the official trailer

6uvNUDQEGSc