Is zombies over

Signman712

I have heard from alot peolpe that moon is the last zombie map.I am thinking no because there is still a lot of unanswered questions like: who is the pentagon teif ,how where the nova crawlers made,and whats with the cosic silverback

Plus they never himted the next maps song so give me your thought and be on later

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, there's too much left out in the open.

How will the gang deal with Rictofen?

Was there another purpose for destroying earth?

Is the Vril-Ya still able to manage themselves?

How did George Romero find the government documents?

Will Maxis find a cookie?

There is too much left out for Treyarch to throw away. The didn't stop at Der Reise, they won't stop now.

There is too much left out for Treyarch to throw away. The didn't stop at Der Reise, they won't stop now.

We can only assume that rictofen might have killed them and for earth I say their was no other reson and as for maxis when he finds that cookiw that fo needs to give it to me

there was no future song hints on moon because they might not use elena again. i think it will definitley be back but with new characters and the old crew will make special apperances like the guys from "five". IMO they made too much money out of the blops zombies maps to ever consider ending it.

I doubt Elena wouldn't be used again. Even though she is meant to represent Samantha who now isn't in control, I think she will have some new songs in the next game. 115 has just reached 5 million views on Youtube, and it is a well recognized song, so she is a good asset to Treyarch.

The fact there was no game-over song means nothing. There is no sound in space, and this could just be a thing that alludes to that. Also, the only reason 115 appeared as the game-over song in Der Riese was because Kino had already been planned to be released next on World at War. I'm sure if it hadn't been planned, than they might not have had it and just done the same thing as they did for Moon.

I do agree though that we will be getting some new characters. Hopefully we get a chick in the new main group.

i just laughed so hard i about s*** a brick

i'd prefer INFLAMES. those guys are crazy good

If zombies is over then i would have no purpose to live anymore :evil: and In flames is Awesum O: :twisted:

I still want godsmack or the foo fighters or better yet micheal jackson

I cant stand micheal jackson -.-

They should do SOAD, or .... In fear and faith , or even Celldweller and Blue Stahli :D

• 2 weeks later...

Also, as far as I am concerned on Area 51 behind the Hangar you can see "Earth". Yet another question not answered. Also they make too much money to just, "Give Up". There will be Zombies, I'm sure of it! Same character's? No. But I think what they did will have something to do with the new "Zombies". Heck! Maybe an all Zombies game. WHO KNOWS?! (Well Treyarch of course) But that is just my opinion on what will happen.

Also, as far as I am concerned on Area 51 behind the Hangar you can see "Earth". Yet another question not answered. Also they make too much money to just, "Give Up". There will be Zombies, I'm sure of it! Same character's? No. But I think what they did will have something to do with the new "Zombies". Heck! Maybe an all Zombies game. WHO KNOWS?! (Well Treyarch of course) But that is just my opinion on what will happen.

I think that 3arc needs to give up MP and just have all zombies so they can focus more on zombies