A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

They are survivors. However, they may have worked there and are surviving there, or went there for refuge. I've left that up to the reader.

Okay, thanks.

That's what Infest's whole post amounted to...

As for that last bit. I disagree. There is some stuff that can be said. A lot of people probably do not agree, but I think I know enough about the story to be sure. This is Maxis versus Richtofen, where Richtofen is evil, and Maxis can be assumed to be good, however is goal is unclear. Who's winning? Bah! Way too early to tell.

EDIT: I added a few sentences to the beginning of P57:

P57.When the missiles hit the Earth, history was drastically re-written. A new timeline was created where the Earth never progressed past 1967. Sarah Michelle Gellar was never born. Richard Nixon never became president. It was a new world and a new history. The robotic Bus Driver survived the missiles, although he was heavily damaged. He suffered many damages to both his exterior and interior. He happened to be near Nuketown when the missiles hit, but he was far enough away to avoid destruction. Marlton left the fallout shelter, unscathed, and boarded the bus. He began to drive all over the western side of the country with Marlton as his passenger. Over the course of many years, the Bus Driver picked up more passengers. First was Abigail "Misty" Briarton, a southern woman, and she and Marlton, or "Marly" as she called him, developed feelings for one another. Samuel J. Stuhlanger, a conspiracy theorist, and Russman, a relatively old man, joined as passengers as well.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys we may have to reassess our theories because it has been confirmed that there is more to the Easter Egg even after the Tower of Babel is done and its Achiev or Trophy pops. Yes the rest is active btw and always was apparently. But it has been OFFICIALLY confirmed that the Tower is not the end of the Easter Egg that is currently on the map, it does continue.

To be honest? I don't care what they say. I don't believe them. We've completed the Easter Eggs. The entire world worked together to figure it out on the first day of release. If it hasn't been found by a MONTH, it isn't there. Do you have any idea how sick I was hearing about the "secret Kino Easter Egg" for a YEAR after its release? If anything is discovered, it'll probably be something extremely minor. And, IF anything meaninful is discovered, we will update the thread. Until then however, we will plunge forward! *makes a marching gesture*

EDIT: Guys, I was thinking about writing the story as if the characters did both Easter Eggs. Since I literally cannot write it as if they did both at the same time, I figured I'd do Richtofen first then Maxis. Thoughts?

• Administrators

Your welcome Tac

btw do you not answer xbox messages??

Hahahahahahahaha, totally forgot to take that off of here. My Xbox LIVE account expired and I no longer have internet at my house so I can't get on and check. I just signed in via my phone 3G though so I'm looking at them now but can't respond since I don't have a gold account. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

@MMX; you don't believe the Treyarch devs, or the game coding? I agree it'll likely be minor, but I bet something is there just because of the listed above.

As for the story, you mean like maybe writing one side in one color and the other side in a different color? Would be doing the while story or just from this point on?

Game coding can be subjective. Just because it is in there does not mean there is a sequence to trigger it, i.e. leftover or cut coding. As for the developers, yes, I flat out do not believe them. Even if they are telling the "truth", I bet they're twisting it. After the whole "exclusive Nuketown Zombies" ordeal, I'm not basing anything solely off of what a developer says.

As for the story, no. Just continue as it was. Just right it as if they did Richtofen first then Maxis. It makes logical sense if you had to choose one to be first over the other. Splitting in half... I'll only do that if DLC confirms that the story splits, which I really hope it doesn't. A non-linear story is just too much. People, including myself, will lose interest.

• Administrators

Game coding can be subjective. Just because it is in there does not mean there is a sequence to trigger it, i.e. leftover or cut coding. As for the developers, yes, I flat out do not believe them. Even if they are telling the "truth", I bet they're twisting it. After the whole "exclusive Nuketown Zombies" ordeal, I'm not basing anything solely off of what a developer says.

As for the story, no. Just continue as it was. Just right it as if they did Richtofen first then Maxis. It makes logical sense if you had to choose one to be first over the other. Splitting in half... I'll only do that if DLC confirms that the story splits, which I really hope it doesn't. A non-linear story is just too much. People, including myself, will lose interest.

Alright thanks for clarifying, that makes sense. I'd still do research and times and locations, doing radio stuff, since I'm good at that, but that's about it once they start to make this Maxis v Richtofen thing super important, and as you say, split the story. I'll be very disappointed in the story at that point.

• Administrators

Why do you say that like it is guaranteed? It could very well be possible that both are considered canon and the next map will have it that we helped both of them. And by the end they'll be so powerful that they'll both be almighty.

Well I just mean that whether they are both almighty or not, this war will wage on, and that's what I dislike. I was a fan of watching Richtofen go map to map, collecting his items, and rising to gain power with hints to Samantha every now and then. I don't like this idea of both sides fighting what will likely be every map until one gains control over the other, or even settle the differences and stop. I like the idea of one person having power, and the other gradually working to gain power and then maybe a large battle at the end of some kind.

Maybe going through and helping just Maxis while Richtofen stands by, sort of like Samantha did, and when they reach an equal or similar level of power, a large battle ensues. but Samantha and Richtofen's personally are much different, so that is unlikely. But a battle every map until the conclusion of this Zombies installment is what I foresee.

Just my thoughts, I'll have to wait until the DLC to see how this pans out I suppose. :/

P59.The Bus Driver arrived at the area known as Green Run, more specifically the Bus Depot. Misty, Marlton, Samuel, and Russman went inside the Bus Depot, and Maxis contacted them through the PA system there to ask for their help.

All of the tests done here earlier concerning Element 115 had started another session of Zombies rising out of the ground, and they tried to kill the four passengers. The strange creatures created by the Soviets had also escaped by this time and repopulated. They were now known as the Denizens of the Forest, and they were all over the areas covered in dust from the missiles. While surviving, the four passengers found some parts they put together to create a portable wind turbine to help them in their endeavors.

They then got back on the bus, and the Bus Driver greeted them.

When they were passing the Tunnel, some error occurred within the Bus Driver that made him seemingly endlessly loop the bus route in a circle.

They fought off Zombies at the nearby Diner and Farm before arriving at the Power Station. They entered the secret hub of the power grid and turned it back on. When the power came back on, it freed "Him" from his confinement. He instantly vanished, now residing in the sky, creating huge thunderstorms. Maxis then contacted them again and told them that he needs them to turn the power off so he can consistently communicate with them without the power grid interfering with his signal.

Archived