A Zombie Trilogy v.III [NOW IN VIDEO]

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

I feel like he was aiming more for places with abundance of 115. Destroying places conducting research feels pointless to me. With 115 missiles I mean. Combining death with 115 just helps Richtofen.

I don't think there was 115 in the missiles, that seems incredibly counterproductive to what Maxis is trying to do. I feel like it may have been high-priority top-secret sites with 115. I mean if this was in the 1960's, 115 was still in it's prime for testing, like we saw in FIVE. As for location, I'd say Groom Lake obviously. Past that any guess is as good as mine so it's useless to say.

I'm confused. What does Nuketown 2025 have to do with anything?

In the multiplayer map Nuketown 2025, after you get a certain number of killstreaks, you can use a 'Tactical Insertion', when you bring up the handheld device to 'call in' the insertion, the co-ordinates on the hand held device is '39 Degrees North, 117 Degress West'.

Type those in and see where it takes you

You can't just answer my question with another. If my answer to your question is none, is that supposed to mean there is no 115? No. The fact is, there is 115 in these Zombies. Richtofen says so. How did it get there? The 115 had to be in the area for it to raise the dead. When did the dead start to rise? Seemingly after the missiles hit. Therefore, it'd be logical to assume there was 115 in the missiles. Why? Chalk it up to the many currently unanswered questions.

• Administrators

@PINNAZ: That still doesn't explain how that is related to Zombies.

Because that's one or two degrees off from the coordinates of Jackass Flats, as Shooter pointed out. And you know about Jackass Flats radios, so I won't go on about that.

You can't just answer my question with another. If my answer to your question is none, is that supposed to mean there is no 115? No. The fact is, there is 115 in these Zombies. Richtofen says so. How did it get there? The 115 had to be in the area for it to raise the dead. When did the dead start to rise? Seemingly after the missiles hit. Therefore, it'd be logical to assume there was 115 in the missiles. Why? Chalk it up to the many currently unanswered questions.

I don't see the point of Maxis putting 115 in rockets that are essentially meant to destroy the population so Richtofen has no one to control.

@PINNAZ: That still doesn't explain how that is related to Zombies.

Because that's one or two degrees off from the coordinates of Jackass Flats, as Shooter pointed out. And you know about Jackass Flats radios, so I won't go on about that.

I don't see the point of Maxis putting 115 in rockets that are essentially meant to destroy the population so Richtofen has no one to control.

Yeah? So? Nuketown 2025 is based on Nuketown. That's not surprising. I don't see the big deal.

Okay? You don't have to know WHY he did it. But the evidence points to him doing it. It's not like his full intentions are even KNOWN.

• Administrators

Okay? You don't have to know WHY he did it. But the evidence points to him doing it. It's not like his full intentions are even KNOWN.

My point is that it does not make sense for him to fill the rockets with 115 based on current knowledge, which is ALL we can go off of. Therefore, I do not believe they had 115 in them.

The nuke went off in Nuketown, and I believe it's heavily implied that this particular nuke had 115. Hence why Perk a Colas fly out of it.

I'm positive that Green Run is in Hanford, Washington. Hanford was home to a plutonium facility that contributed to the Trinity Test and has massive radiation. Put a zombie spin on it and you got 115.

Question=Answered. :)

Tac, you can disagree and provide evidence, like Monopoly Mac has said, but the fact that it doesn't agree with his psychology is NOT evidence. If Misty pulled out a gun and shot Marlton, it would highly disagree with her character. However, if we find out Misty was the only one that had a gun and that Marlton was shot, the evidence would still be enough to conclude she did it.

Zombies require 115. 115 was NOT in Washington. Missiles hit. 115 is now in Washington. Washington is covered in Zombies. What more do you want? "Why would he do it?" Why would he send missiles in the first place, hmmmm? Are you to suppose that the lack of logic of the question in the first place supposes a conclusion in itself?

Although, Monopoly Mac, that is a possible alternative. We know that Nuketown had Zombies before the missiles, perhaps from that nuke. So we have a one-case scenario with Green Run. And however you spin it, basically the alternative to there being 115 in the missiles is that there was already 115 in Green Run from some other source.

While there is no evidence to suggest this, the barren world on the main menu I imagine to be full of Zombies across the planet, which is why I lean towards the former theory.

I understand what you mean about the zombie menu.

Tac, you can disagree and provide evidence, like Monopoly Mac has said, but the fact that it doesn't agree with his psychology is NOT evidence.

Hey buddy. The reason we didn't provide evidence at first is because we thought we were on the same page and it didn't need to be explained. That was our fault. Now I clarified it a bit more. Now CALM IT.

@ MMX - with regards to the co-ordinates, I think it's just a little EE/link to the location of Nuketown. In MW3, when you call in an air strike (I think it was) the character types in '115 115 115'. Same type of EE here?

When did the dead start to rise? Seemingly after the missiles hit. Therefore, it'd be logical to assume there was 115 in the missiles. Why? Chalk it up to the many currently unanswered questions.

No. We fight zombies before the missles hit, we don't even play 'after' the missiles hit cause we died, that is how we know that the missiles hit Nuketown.

I'm unsure If the missiles had 115 it not.

The bigger question is, how do the missiles get to the moon? Was it Richtofen or maxis? Did maxis just hijack Richtofen's missiles? Or were they Maxis'. If they were maxis' he must of known about Griffin Station?

EDIT - I think I misinterpreted you MMX. By the time I sent this post

Alright, sure, don't listen to any of us. I take solace in the fact that this entire thread is just forty pages of you constantly being refuted and being proven wrong.

Why are you being so nasty? Did you even read my post? I said that Monopoly Mac gave a valid alternative.

I understand what you mean about the zombie menu.

Tac, you can disagree and provide evidence, like Monopoly Mac has said, but the fact that it doesn't agree with his psychology is NOT evidence.

Hey buddy. The reason we didn't provide evidence at first is because we thought we were on the same page and it didn't need to be explained. That was our fault. Now I clarified it a bit more. Now CALM IT.

Really? You think that is upset? Oooookay. But yes, like I said earlier, assuming everyone agrees on something can lead to a lot of confusion.

@ MMX - with regards to the co-ordinates, I think it's just a little EE/link to the location of Nuketown. In MW3, when you call in an air strike (I think it was) the character types in '115 115 115'. Same type of EE here?

When did the dead start to rise? Seemingly after the missiles hit. Therefore, it'd be logical to assume there was 115 in the missiles. Why? Chalk it up to the many currently unanswered questions.

No. We fight zombies before the missles hit, we don't even play 'after' the missiles hit cause we died, that is how we know that the missiles hit Nuketown.

I'm unsure If the missiles had 115 it not.

The bigger question is, how do the missiles get to the moon? Was it Richtofen or maxis? Did maxis just hijack Richtofen's missiles? Or were they Maxis'. If they were maxis' he must of known about Griffin Station?

EDIT - I think I misinterpreted you MMX. By the time I sent this post

Yes, but PINNAZ, they were talking about Nuketown 2025 before Shooter mentioned the bit about the location, which is why I was confused. As for the location though, I wouldn't consider that set in stone, but yes, perhaps a hint. Btw, youre thinking of Black Ops, not MW3 (well it might be in MW3; I never got the game.)

I was talking about Green Run. In Green Run, it is after the missiles. Actually, we don't know about those missiles. That stumped Tac, Shooter, and I as to why there would be R-7 rockets on the Moon.

And it's fine, I just replied anyway.

My point is that it does not make sense for him to fill the rockets with 115 based on current knowledge, which is ALL we can go off of. Therefore, I do not believe they had 115 in them.

I don't think there was 115 in the missiles, that seems incredibly counterproductive to what Maxis is trying to do. I feel like it may have been high-priority top-secret sites with 115. I mean if this was in the 1960's, 115 was still in it's prime for testing, like we saw in FIVE. As for location, I'd say Groom Lake obviously. Past that any guess is as good as mine so it's useless to say.

Also, who said Maxis put the missiles there? They could have been designed for a weaker version of this very effect by Richtofen, but Maxis mucked it up and made the best of an absolutely horrible situation and vaporized the majority of life on the planet. Simply adjusting where the missiles would explode and how many were sent could have had radically different effects.

[tab][/tab]One rocket a much more moderate distance away could have EMPed most electrical systems and showered the Earth in 115 radiation reanimating corpses to torment the living, while three rockets exploding in the lower atmosphere would have probably created a resulting fireball and shockwave more than powerful enough to severely damage the surface of the planet.

Sorry if I missed something somewhere, I tried to go back and read what I've missed thus far, but I could have overlooked something already said.

Yes, all quite possible!

And no problem. You mustn't feel the need to read all of what's already been discussed. I welcome newcomers to the thread whenever they wish: MegaAfroMan, Faust; and old ones to return: Monopoly Mac.

:D

EDIT: Sorry, I should've given a more in-depth reply to your post. All of the observations and reasonings you made I think are well-founded. What I can say is limited, because I pretty much just agree with you. While we cannot know exactly the nature in which the Earth was hit, I believe what you have said illustrates excellent possibilities. Although, why would Richtofen acquire Russian missiles instead of German missiles? I don't think we'll ever know for sure. Do you think you could re-word your last paragraph? It's just, I really think what you're saying is interesting, but I'm getting a bit lost in the parenthetical syntax.

EDIT: Btw, Tac, I am starting to come around to the idea of BOII being an alternate timeline of history in the '80's. I don't like it, but whatever. I still maintain though, that the weapons can't be completely random and just non-canonical. In the past, we just assumed the magic-like Mystery Box could pluck weapons out of time, or at least I did. It would also pick up weapons from the local area, i.e. the wonder weapons. So apparently in Black Ops II, Richtofen keeps some old weapons but adds weapons from an alternate timeline in the future. I agree that we shouldn't go THAT deep into it, but something needs to be said for the completely UN-fitting weapons.

Frankly, I am just happy to be here.

I know how it feels creating a thread all by your lonesome and how woefully inaccurate past theories can be. Hell, when I started posting back when Shi No Numa came out I was right in your shoes to be honest. (Although it can be argued that at the time there WAS no story aside from things invented by players until things were made fanon by Treyarch, so you can imagine how off some theories back then were.)

I am all for fair and valid conversation on frontiers that are unexplored in the story, but nitpicking tends to get a little annoying for me after a while. Sorry that set me off for a bit there.

Although, why would Richtofen acquire Russian missiles instead of German missiles? I don't think we'll ever know for sure. Do you think you could re-word your last paragraph? It's just, I really think what you're saying is interesting, but I'm getting a bit lost in the parenthetical syntax.

No clue, I know that the Russian space program was one of the best in the 50s/60 but I don't know how it compares to German rocketry, and I have no idea how they compared in the 40s when all of this stuff began. Could be worth a brief look at.

And yes, I just decided to remove it as it isn't really necessary. Hope it helps.

I am all for fair and valid conversation on frontiers that are unexplored in the story, but nitpicking tends to get a little annoying for me after a while. Sorry that set me off for a bit there.

This exactly.

I think that 3arc give us a general storyline & then it's up to the community to discuss the finer details. Hell, that's how our story started.

Though I'm confident that whoever was behind the moon missiles will be explained (as in how they got there), prob in the last DLC, like the moon radios explained so much of the backstory.

As long as this thread irons out some good ideas & theories, I'm sure you would more than happy with this MMX.

The best thing about a thread like this is that, someone speaks of their idea & it creates an better idea for someone else.

Frankly, I am just happy to be here.

I know how it feels creating a thread all by your lonesome and how woefully inaccurate past theories can be. Hell, when I started posting back when Shi No Numa came out I was right in your shoes to be honest. (Although it can be argued that at the time there WAS no story aside from things invented by players until things were made fanon by Treyarch, so you can imagine how off some theories back then were.)

Sorry I didn't mean to offend. : /

Although, why would Richtofen acquire Russian missiles instead of German missiles? I don't think we'll ever know for sure. Do you think you could re-word your last paragraph? It's just, I really think what you're saying is interesting, but I'm getting a bit lost in the parenthetical syntax.

No clue, I know that the Russian space program was one of the best in the 50s/60 but I don't know how it compares to German rocketry, and I have no idea how they compared in the 40s when all of this stuff began. Could be worth a brief look at.

And yes, I just decided to remove it as it isn't really necessary. Hope it helps.

Perhaps the Russians were better? Could be worth it. And thank you; I appreciate that.

quote="PINNAZ"]

This exactly.

I think that 3arc give us a general storyline & then it's up to the community to discuss the finer details. Hell, that's how our story started.

Though I'm confident that whoever was behind the moon missiles will be explained (as in how they got there), prob in the last DLC, like the moon radios explained so much of the backstory.

As long as this thread irons out some good ideas & theories, I'm sure you would more than happy with this MMX.

The best thing about a thread like this is that, someone speaks of their idea & it creates an better idea for someone else.

It's likely DLC will tell us quite a lot. Yes, PINNAZ. I don't mind being wrong sometimes, as long as the right idea takes place of the wrong one.

WARNING. THEORY INCOMING.

There's a teleporter going from America to Moon and there is Russian writing and rockets. It could be a possible joint effort by Russia and America to found a lunar base. Using an already built station could solve any complications they would have had before.

Hm. That would more easily explain the Russian Perks-A-Cola too. Already built station? What do you mean by that?

But the question is: did the missiles contain 115? Logic would dictate that they did, and that is what has caused Zombies to rise all over the world,

We have to remember that the world was already over run with zombies since at least the 40's in the "Zombies Canon" well before any missiles were fired from Moon.

I wager a guess that the world was already lost by the time Maxis fired those missiles from Moon.

He could have fired those missiles for multiple reasons:

1. Limit the current zombie population therefore limiting Rich's influence over the earth.

2. Take out any remnants of 935 and it's research.

3. Destroy any 115 hotspots Rich could benefit from (Tunguska,SNN, Shang, etc...)

4. Because he's an angry Nazi ghost who's completely batsh*t.

Archived