Extra Hidden Song in Moon?

fisher10190

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well basically you have to do the ''One giant Leap" trophy. Here is how to do it. Note it can only be activated in Co-op

1st. You have to get an excavator to drill in to one of the tunnels(you don't have to be "trapped" as it says in the trophy information). Your friend has to be on the other side of the map(AK74 area, Biodome, Power-room, or in the Labs).

2nd. You have to down yourself with the excavators and bleed out (By M16 or PM63).

3rd. When the next round starts you should see the "One Giant Leap" achievement on the top right corner of your screen, if it does then it means you did it right and it should start playing. Enjoy!

Well basically you have to do the ''One giant Leap" trophy. Here is how to do it. Note it can only be activated in Co-op

1st. You have to get an excavator to drill in to one of the tunnels(you don't have to be "trapped" as it says in the trophy information). Your friend has to be on the other side of the map(AK74 area, Biodome, Power-room, or in the Labs).

2nd. You have to down yourself with the excavators and bleed out (By M16 or PM63).

3rd. When the next round starts you should see the "One Giant Leap" achievement on the top right corner of your screen, if it does then it means you did it right and it should start playing. Enjoy!

This. I thought you had to be trapped but I just ran to tunnel 11 while the excavator was digging and dove into it and had the people I was playing with kill the couple of crawlers in the biodome. Came back and got the achievement and the song started right after that.

This. I thought you had to be trapped but I just ran to tunnel 11 while the excavator was digging and dove into it and had the people I was playing with kill the couple of crawlers in the biodome. Came back and got the achievement and the song started right after that.

Glad to be helpful :)

I think it might be possible to activate it in Solo if you have Quick Revive, although it is a big price to pay to lose your perks. But I'm willing to do that just to hear Nightmare play as well :D I love the song too.

I doubt it's possible because you have to "bleed out" then you have to respawn at the other side of the map, but IDK someones going to have to confirm it. I'll try it this week to see, I'll TRY, my PS3 is currently being fixed.

I think it might be possible to activate it in Solo if you have Quick Revive, although it is a big price to pay to lose your perks. But I'm willing to do that just to hear Nightmare play as well :D I love the song too.

That song is AWESOME. lol A7X is awesome, plus my friend has activated it on solo like 5 times. How i'm not sure, but he wont tell me. Sneaky person is he, lol

Yeah it is totally awesome. I thought until now, that the EE must be completed. Cause when I did it first, I got the song. And next time I had a new player, that hasn't done the EE, and we did it then and the song played again like 2 rounds after. And never since then ;)

Definately gonna down myself in the next fun game... :P