The Pyramid

jc18378

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No ones going to find it, it's on the loading screen of moon as someone said before the maps been noclipped and it hasn't been found. YOU CAN'T FIND THE PYRAMID BECAUSE IT'S NOT THERE!

This. We have seen enough of these posts. I just remember one, where a guy said: "i tell you how ascension EE continues if you do this and that for me"...

I KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!! it took me forever to find it. ok here is what you do: start a game of moon then a loading screen will pop up. if you look in the bottom right corner of the screen you will see THE PYRAMID. no need to thank me or tell me your made up secret.

but anyway the pyramid is not in game. it would of been found by now if it was. just like the secret pony inside the V-rod. it is more of a nod to something story wise and i am working on a thread about it. WALRUS OUT!!!

I KNOW WHERE IT IS!!!!!!!! it took me forever to find it. ok here is what you do: start a game of moon then a loading screen will pop up. if you look in the bottom right corner of the screen you will see THE PYRAMID. no need to thank me or tell me your made up secret.

but anyway the pyramid is not in game. it would of been found by now if it was. just like the secret pony inside the V-rod. it is more of a nod to something story wise and i am working on a thread about it. WALRUS OUT!!!

nice man i was thinking the samething. i hate stupid posts