PS3 Moon Trophy missing from list!!!!

Jibsteezy420

I downloaded the ps3 update for black ops this morning. I was looking through my trophy list because the new moon trophys were added in prep for rezurrection. Well I've noticed that all of the trophys are there except Big Bang Theory. I know that this is the secret trophy but, all ps3 trophys that are secret are always labeled as either "Secret Trophy" or "Hidden Trophy". But it is not there at all..... Can any1 else on ps3 look at their trophys and see if they have it and report back? Or do we not get one for completing the egg????

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right! Big Bang Theory isn't there!

In order in how they appear:

Cyrogenic Slumber Party

One Small Hack for a Man

One Giant Leap

Perks in Spaaaaace!

Fully Armed and Operational

Ground Control

CSP is a Silver Trophy

The rest a Bronze Trophies.

This is really wierd. Why wouldn't 3arc add it as a trophy? It's the end of the EE, so if anything, CSP should've been removed.

Maybe they changed something?

I think on ps3 hidden trophies are actually hidden.

If it's hidden, it would come up as Hidden Trophy. It does that for every game, so I don't see why it would be like this for Black Ops.

EDIT: Here's what it looks like

I've done some looking on the Internet and some people also say that on xbox their achievement didn't show up as a hidden achievement. Anyone could confirm this that would be great because I was looking forward to completing my 100% on Black ops with a gold trophy Easter egg...

Xbox achievements don't show up if they are hidden. Unlike on ps3 where it will say hidden. I have already gotten the plat trophy for black ops. Since the update I still have the plat but, it says 92% complete instead of 100%. I hope treyarch give us an explanation for this....

So i guess nobody knows why? Guess I will report back on the 22nd to let you know what's going on...........

All in good time. At least DLC doesn't affect you getting games plat. You only have to unlock the trophys that came with the game.

But hey, in World at War, wasn't there 2 achievements on Xbox that weren't there on PS3? They were getting to Prestige 1 and Prestige 10 I think.