Who is the most "evil" character?

Xieon

Who do you think is the most morally "evil" character?

Samantha:

She was just a little girl who happened to end up zombified, although affected differently from 115 (like our four "heroes") and ended up controlling the zombies. She appears to only have been using the Zombie outbreak to get back at Edward for what he did to her father, and even so, through the songs, it appears that she still had a split personality. She had her childlike side, the part that played games like the fly trap, made dolls of the characters, and used her toy boys to literally "toy" with the characters.

Dr. Richtofen:

He intended to kill both Maxis, and Samantha, and one could say it was his actions alone that brought on this whole ordeal. However, maybe things would've ended up this way regardless, via the American 115 experiments, or other 115 members, only without Sam playing the roll she did. He apparently performed operations on the other members of the group, and tricked them for a number of years so he could gain the ultimate power, that he realized Sam had accidentally become the controller of.

Dr. Maxis:

Sacrificing the entire human population (for what we're led to believe) so that he can force Richtofen to live in an eternal hell for what he did to himself, and Samantha. Richtofen wanted the power so badly that he brought on all of this, the murder of Maxis, the end result of Sam, and he wanted to use that power to take over the world, apparently. If there are no humans left, there are no zombies left, and any zombies that are left are already under his control, he loses everything, and will be stuck "losing [his] pride" in "something much darker than you", as Sam says while Richtofen is filling the 4 canisters.

If you had to judge one of the three for the most immoral who would it be? Maxis gaining revenge for the suffering of his daughter? Samantha for not fully knowing what she was doing while having her personality shattered, and the "darkness" overtaking her? Or Richtofen , while clearly a skitzo, knew all along what he intended to do?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until the laugh in the moon EE I would have said Richto, but when I heard it I thought that Maxis is even more insane then Edward. Seriously, he said the characters that he would "help them minimize the damage that Richto will cause" and blows up the earth... All he wants is to destroy, like he already said to Sam when she became all powerful.

He is the true evil IMO.

It's Richtofen, not Richtoven, sorry but it's getting annoying seeing you spell it like that :|

Regards Yellow-card8

Damn, sorry, that's just how I tend to spell it, it's been changed to Richtofen in my original post.

lol is it because Richtofen always says the v instead of when talking? Like when he says wonderful it sounds like "vunderva" :lol: