No Game Over Song

MDstruction

well if the songs where about sam, and sam is now not in the position of power, could it be that there will be a new map for the next treyarch game with richtofen as the base of the song. Imagin nolan north singing....

I'd hate it if they got rid of Elena. I can see them getting a male singer (maybe Kevin?) if it's about Richtofen. Maybe a duo with Elena and the male singer?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks man. the other flags are vietnam, cuba, and korea I believe.

and whenevrr I look at this page I just draw like the biggest blank on explanation. part of me wants to say the pages should be read right to left. but that feels wrong. also if you look at the time it says 1943, 2 years before world war 2 ended. and im positive the first outbreak didnt occur until after wwII. also based on our current knowledge the zombies cant travel via the regular MDT as well. and so far this is our only permanent time travel device. even in Area 51 the zombies still electrify and dont teleport with us( actually im not entirely sure if its true so my memory is a lil hazy currently) proving that this problem still isnt fixed by at least 1969, 5 years after the latest time given on the page, assuming that the storyline is still following basic history and that we landed on the moon in 69. so either a regular human is going back in time, or they are going foward and the page should be read right to left instead.

Well I just did a quick search on Google for Nacht der Untoten loading screen analysis. Found some videos and some threads, but we already knew some of the stuff they were saying. But one thing I saw that stuck out, that teleportation was perfected in 1943, now we know it was perfected, or first transferred a human in January 4th, 1940.

7nRmgovP9r8

We can see this is where Richtofen probably started hearing the voices in his head. Samantha wasn't in the pyramid than.

All I can say is that the person is human. The yellow eyes? I thought they were glasses when I first saw the picture. Could it be Schuester or Groph? I'm gonna say someone from 935 at least.

goddamnit i havent done the easter egg !!! i need to do it so i can know more of the story , fuckk, i need to know how the hell earth even got destroyed in the first place , like wtf? a meteor destroyed it ? And i hope this isnt the last map, its a good map and all but shit , i wuld still want to kill more zombies , their on the moon, they have all these cool gadgets , use em, freeze yourself into the future , and bring us zombies ! BTW it wuld be weird , if they froze themselves again too much into the future like CoTD , that they ended up in mw3's survival mode , reasons there will be zombies ? nah i heard there wont be zombies in mw3 so eh wont expect it lol. but i do expect more zombies , hopefully, there needs to be ! we need to kill more !!! the blood isnt enough !!

goddamnit i havent done the easter egg !!! i need to do it so i can know more of the story , fuckk, i need to know how the hell earth even got destroyed in the first place , like wtf? a meteor destroyed it ? And i hope this isnt the last map, its a good map and all but shit , i wuld still want to kill more zombies , their on the moon, they have all these cool gadgets , use em, freeze yourself into the future , and bring us zombies ! BTW it wuld be weird , if they froze themselves again too much into the future like CoTD , that they ended up in mw3's survival mode , reasons there will be zombies ? nah i heard there wont be zombies in mw3 so eh wont expect it lol. but i do expect more zombies , hopefully, there needs to be ! we need to kill more !!! the blood isnt enough !!

lol this post is all over the place. just look around the moon forum and you'll get your answers. I suggest looking at the top at the lightbulb shaped thread things.

I could have sworn it was Richtofen laughing at the end...maybe not. Either way, this isn't the end, there are still alot of unanswered questions.

Where the hell is Dr.Maxis? Dr.Harvey Yena?

Where are the other members of group 935?

Treyarch has a full year to come up with fresh ideas and continue the zombie story. We just have to be patient. We all know this is not over.

group 935 is dead at the end of the moon's easter egg dr maxis left a recording asking for help to deploy the missiles in case richtofen gained control of the zombies so those missiles were used to destroy all that remained of group 935

I highly doubt this is the end. I remember seeing a post going very in depth about a race before humans called the Vril-ya and it went into the whole conspiracy theory stuff that Treyarch has been basing Zombies off of. There was stuff on the Moon before any human got there.

"Look to the skies to see the end of all creation AGAIN" Obviously this isn't the first time this has happened. Makes sense if its using the Hollow earth Theory mixed with the Vril-ya. The Vril-ya being the flawed beings before us and something happened or something that they disappeared into the Aether...

I don't remember the post exactly... But I do remember one part of it very clearly. It stated that when the Vril-ya manage to escape the Aether, they take on a humanistic form.

I kind of wonder if that humanistic form is either the monkey-cannister things, or what the Crawlers really are.

The storyline isn't over. Richtofen now controls the zombies. Samantha wants him dead. The roles are reversed now. We don't have all the answers yet.

Plus COD is running out of ideas... Cold War, WWII, Modern, etc... I see either Future Warfare or a standalone Zombies game with the Campaign explaining more about the zombies in modern day times and how we're combating it (Which would explain CODZL, being set in place post-nuked earth).