new inside xbox moon gameplay. play the enemy?

Major ZOMBlE

ok, so i saw this video on carbons yt. it's not on my xbox yet, perhaps it's still jetlagged, lol.

anyhoo, i noticed a red name above a players head . . . :idea:

and also the 2 other scoring players indicators are present, made me think. then later on you see this;

that is defanately a player name, in red, above an enemy being portered right?

i mean, fuck me, theres so much going on here it's unreal, and thers much, much more worth debating also, and sorry if someone else has spotted it, just it really, really grabbed me

heres the video in question, see for your self, ENJOY :D

eN56rpl-xrY

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just the astronaut zombie. It mimic's a player's name in order to somewhat confuse you into a false state of safety.

How do you know this? Or are you just taking a guess and calling it fact. There are a lot of dismissing comments on these threads. Just because somebody has a theory that sounds logical does not make it true and coming onto somebody elses theory thread and stating it not true like it's a fact is rude and arrogant.

The truth is nobody knows what the deal with the astrozombie and it's a fact that all footage has only shown 3 players.

That's just the astronaut zombie. It mimic's a player's name in order to somewhat confuse you into a false state of safety.

How do you know this? Or are you just taking a guess and calling it fact. There are a lot of dismissing comments on these threads. Just because somebody has a theory that sounds logical does not make it true and coming onto somebody elses theory thread and stating it not true like it's a fact is rude and arrogant.

The truth is nobody knows what the deal with the astrozombie and it's a fact that all footage has only shown 3 players.

I don't see how my comment was rude in any way. I was just letting him know what seems like the most logical answer. I didn't say "YOU'RE WRONG AND THIS IS FACT". Sure, I don't know for sure, but I do know what the most logical thing would be.

If anything, you're being rude to me.

The way you replied was very dismissive like the OP was posting something that had already been debunked when it hadn't.

Nothing towards you Flame it's just the trend on these boards to dismiss people just because. As far as Astrozombie I think He/She will be playable.

Claymore go fuck yourself you little fucktard you know less than shit. Since you've been on this board you have been nothing but a blight on this community. Your posts are useless, and your comments are even more so so please do us all a favor and go play in traffic like the mongoloid sped you are.

dude calm down. I kind of hate claymore too, but don't stoop also I'm pretty sure the stuff you said had already been discussed. so this thread should merge with another. also thas hw regular thepries work in scientific communties they are put through intense criticsm and people try to poke holes in them and dsimiss them. because theories aren't facts until prvn otherwise. and so with the poking and criticising we're really tying to see if this theory is fact by seeing of it will stand up to the scrutiny. and this was honestly probably an unneeded speech and half of it is probably unable to be read due to my iPod and my tiredness.

Hammer,

Yes I see what you are saying RE: the need to Test/Debunk theories, but what happens is people use one untested, unconfirmed theory to discount another.

That's not scientific based that's personal opinion based if you get what I'm trying to say.

As far as AstroZombie I think he/she is playable and I think it has to do with the Rezzurection achievment. I saw another thread touch upon what I think is going to go down with AstroZombie and I'll go comment on that one.

As far as being called dumb and being told to Shut up for thinking differently than Claymore this is unacceptable and IMO has gone on long enough. The guys a Troll through and through.

[brains] to Hammer for a useful/constructive post

Claymore go fuck yourself you little fucktard you know less than shit. Since you've been on this board you have been nothing but a blight on this community. Your posts are useless, and your comments are even more so so please do us all a favor and go play in traffic like the mongoloid sped you are.

^^ :lol: i swear no one likes this guy.

Shut up about who likes who and get back on topic! god...

anyway, back on topic. i am hoping that you cannot turn into a zombie or anything. that would be pretty gay. having a fake zombie would be cool. its not like they run fast. actually i am seeing it similar to a napalm zombie. very slow and when you kill it it lets of something that affects you (in this case, a small sonic boom)

Damn this looks crazy

So we get 'you survived 1:xx time' when coming back from area 51. Can we die there and come back alive on moon??

I'm sure that thing he picked up was the hacking tool. The achievement icon looks a lot like the object on the table

lol at the wall hack

Did anyone else see some crazy ass ray gun spray around ?? The QED looks awesome too

If there is aliens in that pyramid I am gonna shit my pants

i got some quite harsh remarks there. please bear in mind it was very very late last night, nearly 3am in fact, when i read my mail and subsequently saw the video, which i watched. then i noticed what i thought was a players name in red. bear in mind, i then downloaded the video, then zipped to the relevent spot, then, in turn i opened my snipping tool and used it to grab each individual picture seperately (yes, all 2 of them!!), then i had to upload these images to my photobucket, then copy each link to my thread respectively, then i wrote my little thing, then i embedded the yt video, then i previewed and spaced out correctly, then i posted.

this was the time :arrow: :!:

so flame me all you like, if i could i'd give myself at least 1/2 a [brains] for effort :lol: i would!.

oh then a friend spotted me on fb and she kept me up another 1/2 hr :roll:

Look at the 2nd pic you see there are playing 3 people and your 1 and you see the 2 indicators that show your where your teammates are so i dont think you can play as the enemy i think its a zombie acting like you or a teammate

unless the guy that plays the enemy doesnt score, he just keeps coming back each round. although, quite honestly. or else why the name tag???? i mean, a red nametag stands out a mile so it cant be to confuse you, although i am just that.

Look at the 2nd pic you see there are playing 3 people and your 1 and you see the 2 indicators that show your where your teammates are so i dont think you can play as the enemy i think its a zombie acting like you or a teammate

unless the guy that plays the enemy doesnt score, he just keeps coming back each round. although, quite honestly. or else why the name tag???? i mean, a red nametag stands out a mile so it cant be to confuse you, although i am just that.

what if it doesn't turn red until your reticle hits him? what if he looks like a regular player until you directly look at him. then he could definitely sneak up on you.