Quick Moon Gameplay on AOTS Official Topic

W01F_816

EGQ05r-6W1E

I don't know how many of you watch AOTS on G4, but they just had about 15 seconds of gameplay on Moon.

A couple things stood out:

-Juggernog is located in Area 51

-Dogs can be seen (we already knew this, but there is a much better view this time)

-There's a giant teleporter near jugg (probably to and from the moon)

-There's a new power-up that looks like a spas-12 shotgun

-Nikolai has Gersch Devices

My bad on this one, turns out the player doesn't use it on a zombie, probably has a second gun with it.

-FALSE-The Wave Gun pac-a-punched has an underbarrel shotgun attachment

That's all I noticed in the quick preview. I'm gonna keep checking youtube for video.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was part of the feed segment. They showed a quick preview of each classic map and the moon map. So far there's nothing on youtube and they don't post the feed segments on g4tv.com until the day after they air it seems.

Are you sure the wave has an underbarrel? Is it possible that the user also had a AUG5OM3? Or that the under barrel thing you saw was actually the command for dual wield? It just seems odd for there to be a masterkey on the Wave Gun.

I'm positive. The player had the wave gun out and you could see that there was something on the d-pad with a number like you would have with the masterkey or grenade launcher. Also, the player used it twice on a zombie.

Everyone should watch this one. It has way more stuff then the one I posted.

-new perk is Mule Kick

-gas zombies teleport short distances

-spas-12 pick-up gives you the spas-12 (useless much......)

-there's something about players getting infected and they attack you

-wave gun get's split into two

-Area 51 is a holding area (as stating in the achievements) and my guess is you face endless waves of zombies, without rounds, until you can get back to the moon via the teleporter

-some sort of pyramid structure is shown, seems alien!!!!

The video I posted, I thought that was what you were talking about but actually it has more gameplay.. SPAS-12 drop.. Doesn't appear to do anything special really..

Infected team mate, but he had Richtofen's voice and he said "GIVE ME MORE!!".

Wave gun confirmed to be able to be split into two guns, the nova 6 crawlers teleport to you, looks like these guys are our phaser zombies

OMFG that was the PAP'd wave gun.

SO! This blows the theory of the different look wave gun being the PAP'd version out of le window. I think you can combine the wave guns in different forms, so you can attach the wave gun different ways to give you different effects. This has already been stated, but I think that's what this gun will be.

And maybe that Spas 12 powerup gives you a masterkey? Who knows! GOD THIS IS SO EXCITING! I DONT WANNA WAIT TILL TUESDAY!

To be honest, Mule kick is kind of a weak name. But atleast we know what it is now and I'm lead to believe due to the achievements list that it'll allow you to have 3 guns at the same time. The return of Gerschs is also extremely awesome, rather excited now :D