How To Never Lose The Wunderwaffe In CotD

I haven't seen anyone post this information, but once you aquire your waffe then as long as you have PHD then you can run loop at lighthouse base and nuke them, 9/10 I got powerups, hell I went 10 rounds straight without shooting the damn thing.

I used it however past round 80 just to get some out of the way lol. Got to round 102 until I just got severely bored lol.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just a quick question, how does the wunderwaffe do against george?

I read it only does 1 damage. I mean, you'd think it would do a lot more, being the Wunderwaffe DG-2! Hell the knife does more damage than that, doing 50 damage.

Well it's like George is powered by electricity so it doesn't affect him. (Nerdy Version) His elemental power is electricity so you have to hit him with a fire attack to do more damage.

Just a quick question, how does the wunderwaffe do against george?

I read it only does 1 damage. I mean, you'd think it would do a lot more, being the Wunderwaffe DG-2! Hell the knife does more damage than that, doing 50 damage.

Well it's like George is powered by electricity so it doesn't affect him. (Nerdy Version) His elemental power is electricity so you have to hit him with a fire attack to do more damage.

I suppose so. Or they just did it because it would be overkill just using it on him. Going by this logic, I'm guessing the M2 Flamethrower would have no effect on a Napalm Zombie, Thundergun possibly on the Shrieker Zombie, and Nova 6 grenades on the Gas Zombies.