Inside Xbox: Moon + Area-51 Footage

FooToo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick draw is 3ARCs answer to the extra time it would take to cycle through 3 guns. Those saying it will be useless are not thinking about having to cycle through an extra gun to get to your "oh shit" gun when things get dire. Maybe it will also include faster ADS.

ADS looks normal to me but they had no footage of them switching weapons :-(

They are only adding one more perk man not 2...

I have personally have seen 3 Perks so far :)

Quick draw is 3ARCs answer to the extra time it would take to cycle through 3 guns. Those saying it will be useless are not thinking about having to cycle through an extra gun to get to your "oh shit" gun when things get dire. Maybe it will also include faster ADS.

ADS looks normal to me but they had no footage of them switching weapons :-(

You make me feel beter! :)

Looks more and more like my theory on it but there are some weird things shown like how when the QED was thrown it didn't use any special equipment grenade and it looks like Gersh Device's make a return!!!!

Actually to me if you look closely the QED looks like a Gersh in the special grenade slot but when he threw the QED it shows one of the QED disappear from the slot.

Hopefully most of these theories are correct because if you can teleport to the old maps, use old maps wonder weapons, get a choice at all of the perks, and Have three guns like im guessing this map will be the BEST zombies map now and to continue! :!: :!: :!:

You can only Teleport to Area-51 and back to Moon. The PaP is in Area-51 aswell as a special thing :)

I understand that its your theory its just that if you play as Nikolia thats what his gloves look like in first person but in third person he has no gloves. Also, i just think it would make no sense if they were to be able to go back to the classic maps because its already included in the map pack which means no one would play those maps they would just play Moon. But we wont know for sure until its out. If that is what you believe then i'll respect that.

I think the one thing with teleporting to the old maps is the trouble of going by yourself/getting trapped there. I mean, it'd make sense if all of you had to travel at once, but if it's like a normal teleporter where you don't need all four characters, the risk of sending two men to say Der Reise and them both going down is insane. And then you have to find your way to revive them...

End Map Traveling rant.

WTF is that Rambo at the start

QED I think you throw it does random things like dolls, monkeys ect with some new good and bad things included

Area 51 :)

And the perk is quick draw the perk I've wanted from the start I hope it makes you throw grenades and the QED faster to

You would rather have quick draw than another gun? :facepalm: