Inside Xbox: Moon + Area-51 Footage

FooToo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw it i cant get a picture but in some parts it shows them having the space suit in the d-pad which means you buy the spacesuit and you switch back in forth depending where your at if anyone can get a pic. Also some part shows him in Area 51. If you can get a pic of that too.

Edit: sorry about the part that i said about the spacesuits i posted it right after FooToo so i didn't know he posted it first.

Hm. Im a bit confused. So at the 30 second mark, the Blue character tosses out the QED I guess to help out the White character, yea? And being a grenade of sorts, you'd think you'd get points for hitting Zombies like the Dolls or the GDevice. Maybe he just hit it late and the White character already saved himself with his own QED or whatever happened, but if you look you'll see that as the QED explodes at the Zombies, the White characters points skyrocket.

Could the 'curse' of the QED be related point wise?

Any leaked info from that guy who was an ex-ign is a lie, he said gersh's were not back

also @InhumaneBrdman, that is what I thought at first, but I think that is really dumb if it is

because they said "thrice" the fun and I honestly am not that much more excited if I pull out a gun faster..

I can see how it's useful sometimes I guess but that should be a cheap 1000 dollar perk that is just added and then add a 3 gun perk xD

Any leaked info from that guy who was an ex-ign is a lie, he said gersh's were not back

also @InhumaneBrdman, that is what I thought at first, but I think that is really dumb if it is

because they said "thrice" the fun and I honestly am not that much more excited if I pull out a gun faster..

I can see how it's useful sometimes I guess but that should be a cheap 1000 dollar perk that is just added and then add a 3 gun perk xD

Thanks for feeling what im feeling bro trearch really needs to listen that we need a perk that concerns ammo

Hm. Im a bit confused. So at the 30 second mark, the Blue character tosses out the QED I guess to help out the White character, yea? And being a grenade of sorts, you'd think you'd get points for hitting Zombies like the Dolls or the GDevice. Maybe he just hit it late and the White character already saved himself with his own QED or whatever happened, but if you look you'll see that as the QED explodes at the Zombies, the White characters points skyrocket.

Could the 'curse' of the QED be related point wise?

Or maybe the white character threw a grenade at a zombie, and the explosion was replicated for every zombie in that general area thus awarding the white character his points?