Area 51 - Moon, Rocket in SL theory is False + Phase zombie

CLAYMORE

"The undead have transformed Area 51 into a No Man’s Land, forcing our fearless heroes to escape to an abandoned top-secret moon base where they will face their ultimate challenge and bring an end to the Zombies menace."

confirmed by Treyarch

So what? How did they get from Area 51 to the moon?

oh and on the terminal from black ops it says Groom Lake has 115, In Hangar 18 it clearly says "Greetings from Groom lake" and Hangar 18 is in Area 51, so that explains why they were there

the article also explains something about mines, and a Phase zombie that (confirmed) disappears and re-appears!

CANT WAIT!

but ohh wait... i have PS3... -__-

so ill have to..

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God Dammit kid this is the 3rd post you're done with no confirmation. I know what your talking about because their was a post and a video the thing is this was on an xbox blog. Not THE XBOX BLOG A FAN XBOX BLOG. The stuff treyarch confirms is always going to be posted on black ops's website. Click intel and boom their you go. Many people have already confirmed THAT ITS NOT TRUE so please stop posting threads without information to back yourself up. Its not just me getting mad and you know that half of your threads are people hating on you so please stop thanks :facepalm:

See xbox BLOGS the only blog that gives confirmed info about xbox and other stuff is major nelson. Also their is nothing in their that says its been confirmed by treyarch :facepalm:

Are you blind, it says right there under the pic, " heres the scoop from developer Treyarch"

My god everyone heres a bunch of ignorant know it alls, Pshhh when really those same people know absolutely nothingg!

See xbox BLOGS the only blog that gives confirmed info about xbox and other stuff is major nelson. Also their is nothing in their that says its been confirmed by treyarch :facepalm:

Are you blind, it says right there under the pic, " heres the scoop from developer Treyarch"

My god everyone heres a bunch of ignorant know it alls, Pshhh when really those same people know absolutely nothingg!

if you hate the people here then leave? we dont need people complaining about others and starting things. although i love it when people complain but dont really do anything about it, it makes me feel less lazy haha

Players can and should believe what they want to believe, for whatever reason they have to do so. Who's to say a players theory and hopeful idea must be shut down because it came from another site? It's called hope and imagination.

yes thank you i hate when people go around hattin on the same guy like the guy above

all of your post are just people hattin on you
yeah and i bet 99% of the replys are from you hes just a noob for christ sake and also killerrussian [brains]

Players can and should believe what they want to believe, for whatever reason they have to do so. Who's to say a players theory and hopeful idea must be shut down because it came from another site? It's called hope and imagination.

yes thank you i hate when people go around hattin on the same guy like the guy above

all of your post are just people hattin on you
yeah and i bet 99% of the replys are from you hes just a noob for christ sake and also killerrussian [brains]

ohhkaay okaay

ima noob

Nacht- 28 solo

Verruckt- 31 solo

Shi no numa- 78 Solo

Der riese - 39 Solo

Kino - 50 Solo

Ascension - 61 2ppl

COTD - 41 2ppl

Shangri la- 28 solo

Dont ask for video proof because you dont have to believe me if you think im lieng