New health system?

TheHeckz

Remember in the campaign when you are going to save Mason on Rebirth Island? And you have a hazmat suit to protect yourself from the nova 6 gas?

WELL WHAT IF you have the same health system as that? You probably will be in a spacesuit and that might mean you have the same amount of health as that in Rebirth Island, maybe with a slow health regeneration. They did say this was going to be the most challenging zombie map yet, what's more difficult than a weaker (in my opinion) health system?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Actually...that type of health system would transform gameplay tenfold. It sure makes the map more challenging (although a slow regeneration seems unreasonable). Perhaps Jugg gets revamped to give players that health regeneration (as the helmet itself will take more than just two hits to fully break it).

That is a good idea but you helmet needs some way to repair it self like a part of the map you can repair it if you have 10 spare seconds. But not getting hit and having no regeneration, syndicate would make it past round 10 (because his average hits are the higherst for the first 10 rounds) I personnally wouldnt like it though cause you lose 20% of your vision too. It is blocked by the things inside your space suit. So a the end i dont thing that would be a good idea without some kind of repair station ;)

I think slower regeneration would make the game more fun. A possibility is that they could make the space suit armour from the mystery box or the wall which allows you to go outside on the surface of the moon, but has the slower regeneration, but inside it'll be the same?