Annihilation PS3 Time Confirmed

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

argh, ive got bles 01031 or something like that, and it says it's 6% downloading and 108mb/1656 mb :L

plus, i was still downloading infamous yesterday from FREE PS+ - deleted t and it looks shit,

and conner, yeah course, ive got a team ready though! 4:55 SOUNDS GOOD, WILL GIVE ME ENOUGH TIME TO GET USED TO MY SURROUNDINGS ;)

see you there!

( and also get a headset ) ;) :D

Is anyone else getting an ETA of 89 minutes for downloading?

Mine said 15 minutes about a half hour ago...now the timer keeps going up and up. I've been downloading from exactly 5:01am and it's now 5:27am and it says 20 minutes left. It'll probably be another 45 minutes or so because everyone and their mom is downloading this shit right now lol...I don't care though, it's worth the wait. Shangri-La is an amazing map and I'm also looking forward to exploring the multiplayer maps. So in the mean time, I'm watching my favorite episode of The Walking Dead. I figure I might as well zomb-out this morning lol

Lucky! In the UK we had to wait until 10 ( 5 in U.S.A ) :L plus, sony delayed it by 2 minutes :L

And they also gave it too them at 2 :30 in the morning :L

i was expecting it at 2 ish, set an alarm, and could'nt get back to sleep, got a dry throat and am moody! ;)

how do you check you're 'minutes left' without playstion store? Much help :)

It just says it on the downloading screen. Theres a green bar with the % number below it and the timer above it to the right. You may have downloaded it in the backround in which case you have to check the status in the Download Management section of the Network. I don't think you can check the timer if you download in the backround...I may be wrong though so don't listen to me.

Mine just finished downloading, time for some Shangri-La! 8-)

You lucky s.o.b...my timer is still going up. You must either have the worlds greatest connection or you were one of the first people in the world to start downloading it.

Both :D

Well don't waste your time responding to my sorry ass...go slay some stiffs. Leave us "waiters" behind and save yourself lol

Mine just finished downloading, time for some Shangri-La! 8-)

You lucky s.o.b...my timer is still going up. You must either have the worlds greatest connection or you were one of the first people in the world to start downloading it.

Both :D

You're not even gonna be able to do the easter egg cause everyone else is gonna still be downloading!