What's the highest revives you've had in a game?

figured this might be an interesting question as i've seen a few high numbers in various posts...

playing with noobs or friends, what's the highest number of revives you've had in a game?

played the other night with my buddy (split screen) and 2 noobish players and had 39 revives... didn't hurt that i had monkeys and the thundergun. unfortunately, we lost it around level 25...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 for me. I was playing with my friends on Der Riese and two of them went down just after they bought every perk, pack-a-punched both guns, etc. There were too many zombies so I couldnt get there in time. For most average players of zombies, when you go down with no points, it's over for you.

somewhere around the 50's, I was playing with 3 randoms who were in a clan and said they were bad ass, they waisted all there money on the box to get the ray gun when it was round 7 :facepalm: they had HK's and RPK's and all those good guns and they said "these guns are foor nobs man" they kept going down and there excuse was "I was reloading" or "It's because I haven't gotten my ray gun" silly noobs

Regards Yellow-card8

103. It was the same guy in the whole game since it started. Even though we made it to round 27, the four of us agreed that he should get the focusing stone because he had no money to buy juggernog or any gun. Then on round 27 he died and we got overwhelmed.

kthxbai

somewhere around the 50's, I was playing with 3 randoms who were in a clan and said they were bad ass, they waisted all there money on the box to get the ray gun when it was round 7 :facepalm: they had HK's and RPK's and all those good guns and they said "these guns are foor nobs man" they kept going down and there excuse was "I was reloading" or "It's because I haven't gotten my ray gun" silly noobs

Regards Yellow-card8

haha, that's always the best... unfortunately, those randoms probably don't even realize how many times they went down or how many times you revived them either. :|

103. It was the same guy in the whole game since it started. Even though we made it to round 27, the four of us agreed that he should get the focusing stone because he had no money to buy juggernog or any gun. Then on round 27 he died and we got overwhelmed.

kthxbai

dood, that's like an average of ~4 revives a round... insane. [brains] for you

kthxbai

dood, that's like an average of ~4 revives a round... insane. [brains] for you

Thanks for the brains man, and yes it was insane. Lucky for that guy he was camping near me and I took the trouble to revive him all the game. I had more revive than he had on kills.

kthxbai

i was playing on kino split screen with my noob friends we got up to round 78 since we were playing with pro syndicate but i revived my friend about 17 times each round thankfully i had the raygun and it was packapunched and it was me and pro syndicate me and pro syndicate each time me and him couldnt revive my friends so we both got overwhelmed on seperate sides of the map

i was playing on kino split screen with my noob friends we got up to round 78 since we were playing with pro syndicate but i revived my friend about 17 times each round thankfully i had the raygun and it was packapunched and it was me and pro syndicate me and pro syndicate each time me and him couldnt revive my friends so we both got overwhelmed on seperate sides of the map

Sorry m8 but what are you trying to say.

kthxbai

• 2 weeks later...

srry i was playing with 4 people me pro syndicate iamjo9 and some other guy but i had to keep reviving my friends and each time they got downed it was just me and syndicate all the time and then there were to many zombies so i couldnt revive my friends and me and syndicate got split up and over run soooo a high number in the 110s

Highest i have ever had was 67. Me and my friend were playing with some random kids that sounded like 7 or 8 and the first few times we got pissed, but then we realized that every time they go down it's free points for us. So I pack a punched the Ballistic Knife and went on a reviving spree. :twisted: