we didn't have the golden rod????

dubjam

yeah the person who was richtofen didn't have a golden rod? Is it just in the bottom right like when you pick it up??

We haven't done the easter egg on CotD, do you think that could make the difference??? that would be quite cool but annoying as everytime i've attempted the CotD egg we died between getting the golden rod and putting it in the slot thing. sigh!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the person who was richtofen didn't have a golden rod? Is it just in the bottom right like when you pick it up??

We haven't done the easter egg on CotD, do you think that could make the difference??? that would be quite cool but annoying as everytime i've attempted the CotD egg we died between getting the golden rod and putting it in the slot thing. sigh!

That would make sense seeing as richtofen would never have been able to have it in shangri-la if the characters never gave it to them in COTD. So it's actually a huge easter egg!

• 4 weeks later...

so does anyone know have we gotta do cotd to get the rod cos im gunna af to back track and das long everytime we go to do shangri la we leave it too late pppaaaraaaas safe dubjam

Couldn't even understand you :facepalm: but I think it might of been a glitch, but I am a PS3 user so I don't really know :|

Regards Yellow-card8

The golden rod wont spawn witg te person whos playing rochtofen ifnone oftha players have compeleted the cotd easter egg.

So if I understand you correctly, only one of the 4 have to have completed the egg in order for the guy playing Richtofen to have the golden rod. I never completed the egg on COTD but I have had the rod when playing as Richtofen.

The golden rod wont spawn witg te person whos playing rochtofen ifnone oftha players have compeleted the cotd easter egg.

So if I understand you correctly, only one of the 4 have to have completed the egg in order for the guy playing Richtofen to have the golden rod. I never completed the egg on COTD but I have had the rod when playing as Richtofen.

Yes but it could be glitched amd therefore its bot conformed.