AlphaSnake WAS Right... HOLLOW EARTH

AlphaSnake had an earlier post about how the Middle Earth or the Hollow Earth Theories could be involved in the story of Shangri-La and Nazi Zombies. I was playing this morning with my buddy...yea he came over at 5:30am because he has XBox and I don't (PS3.) Near the beginning is a radio and you hear a guy talking. He says something about a temple that might lead to Argatha. I looked up Argatha and it took me to a site about Wizards and Warriors or whatever, which all takes place within middle earth. Argatha isn't an easy subject to find info about...but if anybody finds anything please let me know.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agartha (sometimes Agartta, Agharti, Agarta or Agarttha) is a legendary city that is said to reside in the earth's core. It is related to the belief in a hollow earth and is a popular subject in esotericism.

Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre published the first "reliable" account of Agartha in Europe. According to him, the secret world of "Agartha" and all of its wisdom and wealth "will be accessible for all mankind, when Christianity lives up to the commandments which were once drafted by Moses and Jesus," meaning "When the Anarchy which exists in our world is replaced by the Synarchy." Saint-Yves gives a "lively" description of "Agartha" in this book as if it were a place which really exists, situated in the Himalayas in Tibet. Saint-Yves' version of the history of "Agartha" is based upon "revealed" information, meaning received by Saint-Yves himself through "attunement".

Agartha is frequently associated or confused with Shambhala, which figures prominently in Vajrayana Buddhism and Tibetan Kalachakra teachings and revived in the West by Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. Theosophists in particular regard Agarthi as a vast complex of caves underneath Tibet inhabited by evil demons called asuras. The Roerichs, whose teachings closely parallel Theosophy, see Shamballah's existence as both spiritual and physical.

Agartha (sometimes Agartta, Agharti, Agarta or Agarttha) is a legendary city that is said to reside in the earth's core. It is related to the belief in a hollow earth and is a popular subject in esotericism.

Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre published the first "reliable" account of Agartha in Europe. According to him, the secret world of "Agartha" and all of its wisdom and wealth "will be accessible for all mankind, when Christianity lives up to the commandments which were once drafted by Moses and Jesus," meaning "When the Anarchy which exists in our world is replaced by the Synarchy." Saint-Yves gives a "lively" description of "Agartha" in this book as if it were a place which really exists, situated in the Himalayas in Tibet. Saint-Yves' version of the history of "Agartha" is based upon "revealed" information, meaning received by Saint-Yves himself through "attunement".

Agartha is frequently associated or confused with Shambhala, which figures prominently in Vajrayana Buddhism and Tibetan Kalachakra teachings and revived in the West by Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. Theosophists in particular regard Agarthi as a vast complex of caves underneath Tibet inhabited by evil demons called asuras. The Roerichs, whose teachings closely parallel Theosophy, see Shamballah's existence as both spiritual and physical.

[brains] to ya sir. Thanks for the info. This is huge.

Heres the radio transcript at first i thought it said Agotha but i changed it because yours makes more sense.

Brock: “The heat and humidity is just excrutiating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range just up this river. Gary(?) do you hear that? A waterfall. We must be close. Hand me the binoculars. There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Agartha, my work will finally be validated.”

Gary: “Uh Brock(?) I don’t think this place is abandoned.”

Brock: “Don’t be silly this place has to be thousands of years old.”

*Static*

Brock: ”I have found some unfinished carvings around the structure I cant make out. They do not look like… wait. What is this?“

*Door opening? then telporting noise *

Gary: “ What the hell was that? Why is the sky dark?”

Brock: “Its an eclipse. We must have…”

Running and Zombie Noises

Gary: “What are those things?”

Brock: “Zombies, we have to find another way.”

Gary: “Zombies? What are you talking about?”

Brock: “The writings must have been right. … No don’t touch that”

Doors and Gears Shifting*

Brock: “Damn. Take a look around and try to find another way out.”

Gary: “I got nothing.”

Brock: “We will have to conserve out supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks.”

*Static and Zombie Moans*

Brock:” I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary (a lot clearer this time) is dead and I don’t see a way out of here. I can still hear those zombies outside. I fear this is my last recording as the batteries are about to die and I will soon follow. One thing I can be certain of is that (sounded like he started to say Glo(ck) or Agar(tha))”

*Static Ends*

May I reference another one of Alpha's great works: The Golden Ratio (Phi). One of the runes/glyphs on the 2nd/3rd step of the easter egg looks just phi. So I propose a question. Alpha, are you psychic? Or are you by chance... Richtofen's ancestor who inherited his belongings, including a super secret Richtofen's eyes only diary and a small supply of 115 to supply you superior intellect?