Shangri la - live stream

way2g00d

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might tune in whenever I take a break tomorrow. I would livestream if I knew how, but I'm considering to record my first run on the map (probably a low round) for YouTube.

Things you need to livestream if you want to broadcast your XBOX games

1. Capture card (I use Black magic intenisty pro)

2. Very fast PC with a good Graphics card and lot of Memory.(4 gb preferred)

3. You need a PCI express slot available on your PC.

4. A Broadcasting software program( I use wirecast) - There are free ones avaialable like Adobe, Xsplit...

4. An account with Streaming website (I use Justin tv because they don't have any b/w restrictions)

5. A lot of patience.

Really if you have are usign HDMI cable to connect to your tv, it's much painless to install it.

If you have any questions I am happy to help.

I might tune in whenever I take a break tomorrow. I would livestream if I knew how, but I'm considering to record my first run on the map (probably a low round) for YouTube.

Things you need to livestream if you want to broadcast your XBOX games

1. Capture card (I use Black magic intenisty pro)

2. Very fast PC with a good Graphics card and lot of Memory.(4 gb preferred)

3. You need a PCI express slot available on your PC.

3. A Broadcasting software program( I use wirecast) - There are free ones avaialable like Adobe, Xsplit...

4. A lot of patience.

Really if you have are usign HDMI cable to connect to your tv, it's much painless to install it.

If you have any questions I am happy to help.

I might get into streaming one day, but not for now. I'll stick to the occasional recording with my HD PVR; however I don't use that very often because you can't have HDMI display on your TV at the same time.

Guys and gals, stream is on, my bro is playing cotd on it now. I will be back up when its time.

If anyone has trouble getting to link or having trouble viewing video/audio please let me know and I'll change settings.

Right now I'm broadcasting at 3500 bit-rate. I might turn it down to 2000 if you anyone has any problems.

Regards,

way2g00