Will there be a new Melee Weapon for Shangri-La?? I hope so!

Shooter

Just getting amped up over the new map here and curious to what we'll find on it. Got me thinking about possibilities of a new Melee weapon. The sickle was cool and made sense for Ascension and CotD, but I think it's time for something new.

What do you guys think we'll find? Personally I don't think a Sickle would make much sense in some Jungle Temple, but then again Zombies in a Jungle Temple doesn't make much sense either haha

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I must've missed it during the preview. What part of the preview can you see it at? Well that certainly is lame of Treyarch. They couldv'e mixed it up a bit for us.

It is when someone is riding in the mine cart in 1st person, you can see richtofen near the outline. not sure of the time.

rxX1v3bjXak

2:35 or 36 you can see the bowie knife on a crate or something

Yeah I suppose I do see it now on that crate, but it's pretty hard to make out. I'm not 100% that's the Bowie outline and not just some visual details on the box, but it sure does look like it.

Good eyes though folks! I really need to go back and check that video out.

how technically hard would it be to create a new playable weapon for characters to use? Like... i just don't understand why they don't throw random things like a katana (which tbh if they did, i'd probably never use) that would keep us happy, and loving the game.

Just don't see it being that hard to do things that would keep us and many other people loving the game even more than we do. Even new standard guns for new maps (which have already been made playable) on each map would keep me playing more.

Don't understand why they don't ? . . .