George's Screams anger Zombies? And the Crawler Issue!

Well, Me and my best mate were playing Call of the Dead the other day. We had left a slow zombie on purpose. George Screamed (You know how he screams randomly) and the Zombie went full pelt at us like I just stole its girlfriend! We tried this many times, and every time he screamed he made the Zombies runners.

Wondering why I left a walker zombie instead of making a crawler?

Its because if you are playing Solo or Split Screen (Not on xBox Live or Playstation Network) if you have the graphical content reduced then you cannot make a crawler. I have tested this several times while playing solo. So if you want to make crawlers, leave graphical violence on Unrestricted.

Thanks Guys, Tell me if this helped!

From Baz :P

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats strange about the crawler thing. but yeah, not a problem for me, i would never restrict the gore. and yes, whenever a zombie runs past george he thinks its someone to hit and he gets angry, which pretty much commands the zombie to run faster

Lets not wonder about reducing graphical content, lets wonder why we have to deal with George in Call of the Dead! That guy messed me up and cornered me, if it wasn't for him (and some idiot shooting him) then I would have been fine!!!

Good investigation btw! George screaming gets me mad too . . .

When George screams he will hit the floor with his light, when he does this electricity comes out of it and will charge any zombies near him, causing them to run faster.

You can tell when he has done this because you can see the electricity they are charged with.

• 1 month later...