Some Shangri-La thoughts...

The 1933 paradise. South America, Baboons, Original Crew, possible new flame "boss" zombie, hopefully it isn't omni-present and is similar to dogs/monkeys but shoots flaming projectiles every 6 or so rounds with a lot of health drops perk-soda and a max ammo.

If not a flaming new zombie then possibly a new flame weapon - "Die Flammenwaffe"? I think that would be cool... I think that the thing we see flying across the screen could be Gersch... you have released Gersch and Group 935 both to the same place but Gersch is now controlling the zombies? Or maybe it was Sam travelling as the shooting star as she does say "Come find me" or something to that effect at the end of the Node puzzle...

Richtofen tried to chase her but got stuck in COTD with the rest of the group but with a entrance to the aether (the sound of elephants in the background) where the exit was Shangri-La... Richtofen needed the vril device to travel to Shangri-La as it is outside the bounds of earth and the people of Shangri-La are immortal...

Sam decides to control Shangri-La taking over all of the inhabitants and turning them. Why are they immortal? Because of element 115?

As for the timeline I have no idea because Richtofen is in his Nazi uniform meaning he either found one in COTD or it is before Ascension. In that case most of what I said is false and makes no sense but I would like to believe that Richtofen had kept a nazi uniform somewhere just because COTD is after Ascension and Shangri-La should be after COTD since Richtofen has a shopping list of stuff he needs.

This is all just basically thinking out loud and I am open to constructive criticism ;)

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea whether people have included any of this in any other forum posts I'm just giving my 2 cents send me a link of proof of where you have said any aforementioned information and I will edit my post to include the link...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1933 paradise. South America, Baboons, Original Crew, possible new flame "boss" zombie, hopefully it isn't omni-present and is similar to dogs/monkeys but shoots flaming projectiles every 6 or so rounds with a lot of health drops perk-soda and a max ammo.

If not a flaming new zombie then possibly a new flame weapon - "Die Flammenwaffe"? I think that would be cool... I think that the thing we see flying across the screen could be Gersch... you have released Gersch and Group 935 both to the same place but Gersch is now controlling the zombies? Or maybe it was Sam travelling as the shooting star as she does say "Come find me" or something to that effect at the end of the Node puzzle...

Richtofen tried to chase her but got stuck in COTD with the rest of the group but with a entrance to the aether (the sound of elephants in the background) where the exit was Shangri-La... Richtofen needed the vril device to travel to Shangri-La as it is outside the bounds of earth and the people of Shangri-La are immortal...

Sam decides to control Shangri-La taking over all of the inhabitants and turning them. Why are they immortal? Because of element 115?

As for the timeline I have no idea because Richtofen is in his Nazi uniform meaning he either found one in COTD or it is before Ascension. In that case most of what I said is false and makes no sense but I would like to believe that Richtofen had kept a nazi uniform somewhere just because COTD is after Ascension and Shangri-La should be after COTD since Richtofen has a shopping list of stuff he needs.

This is all just basically thinking out loud and I am open to constructive criticism ;)

DISCLAIMER: I have no idea whether people have included any of this in any other forum posts I'm just giving my 2 cents send me a link of proof of where you have said any aforementioned information and I will edit my post to include the link...

looks like india 2 me not south america who knows

If not a flaming new zombie then possibly a new flame weapon - "Die Flammenwaffe"?

Or possibly...

The Wunderwarmer DG-4

Sorry, I had to say it... And I hope it is a gun and not a boss. Because there's a waterfall and a flaming zombie... That sounds like an easy kill to me.

P.S. Your theory about Gersch and/or Samantha is very good. *Applause Button*

If not a flaming new zombie then possibly a new flame weapon - "Die Flammenwaffe"?

Or possibly...

The Wunderwarmer DG-4

Sorry, I had to say it... And I hope it is a gun and not a boss. Because there's a waterfall and a flaming zombie... That sounds like an easy kill to me.

P.S. Your theory about Gersch and/or Samantha is very good. *Applause Button*

that would be a gud replacement 4 the m2 flamethrower