The Different Zombies Universes (Plus Time and Location of Each Map)

Everyone says Treyarch confirmed "Five"/Ascension at the same, but did they actually? I haven't ever seen an official post or something by them, and it looks like everyone is believing it because it's on the wiki. I mean, I know they do occur at the same time, but to say Treyarch confirmed it as well?

• Administrators

Everyone says Treyarch confirmed "Five"/Ascension at the same, but did they actually? I haven't ever seen an official post or something by them, and it looks like everyone is believing it because it's on the wiki. I mean, I know they do occur at the same time, but to say Treyarch confirmed it as well?

No, FIVE and Ascension have not been confirmed.

No, FIVE and Ascension have not been confirmed.

But don't sweat it, me and Tac are working on it. BTW Tac, shall we resume analyzing those clocks?

• Administrators

Yeah you're right I didn't sorry :L

But I'm surely not the only person who gets annoyed by these people, right?

Haha most definitely not. There have been times where I question some of the maps, but I have come to the realization they are all in order.

Yes and kudos for being smart enough to figure that out haha :P

This one guy I was talking to on a Youtube comments page was so convinced that Shangri-La came before Ascension (Because the rocket you see the monkeys leave in on Shangri-Lawas obvioulsy used by the survivors to get to Ascension then parked up there by them) he actually gave me a link to a video with everything he had just told me to 'prove it' lol :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Why is it logical for them to have traveled back in time to get to Shangri-La? The achievements say that they are going to Paradise after the Easter Egg and then we hear elephants and tropical jungle-like noises. Then we arrive in Shangri-La, often called Paradise because of its history, and it is in a jungle with a lot of noises.

Why is it logical for them to have traveled back in time to get to Shangri-La? The achievements say that they are going to Paradise after the Easter Egg and then we hear elephants and tropical jungle-like noises. Then we arrive in Shangri-La, often called Paradise because of its history, and it is in a jungle with a lot of noises.

I agree that the crew VISTITS Shangri-la after COTD but Shangri-la takes place before COTD timeline wise... see what im saying?

• Administrators

Ok now I understand exactly what you mean. I think that there is a good chance of it, we have no guaranteed date or time frame for Shangri-La, but I easily see a chance for Shangri-La taking place a few years before CoTD.

Ok now I understand exactly what you mean. I think that there is a good chance of it, we have no guaranteed date or time frame for Shangri-La, but I easily see a chance for Shangri-La taking place a few years before CoTD.

So then, in all reality we have NO IDEA when Shangri-La takes place?? it could be 30, 40, 50+ years earlier???

So then, in all reality we have NO IDEA when Shangri-La takes place?? it could be 30, 40, 50+ years earlier???

We have an idea. Radio dropped says 2004 on it, so at least after 2004.

We have an idea. Radio dropped says 2004 on it, so at least after 2004.

What radio? one of those personal radios Brock was using???

What radio? one of those personal radios Brock was using???

There only was 1, which he kept dropping in his numerous deaths :lol: And yes, that radio.

Haha :D okay thanks for clearin tht up for me. Im relatively new to these forums, I used to post alot on the black ops website zombies forum but I feel like people here are ALOT more into the zombie storyline. Im in better company here :)

• Administrators

The radio doesn't specifically say 2004, just to clear that up. It says ANDO which is a company that deals with internet radio ventures and such. That company was made in 2004, so it is in no way definitive I believe, but who knows. It is a personal handheld radio, so that makes the date come around the 2000 mark, so 2004 sounds easily plausible.

The radio doesn't specifically say 2004, just to clear that up. It says ANDO which is a company that deals with internet radio ventures and such. That company was made in 2004, so it is in no way definitive I believe, but who knows. It is a personal handheld radio, so that makes the date come around the 2000 mark, so 2004 sounds easily plausible.

Wait a second.... so since in the Shangri-La EE we travel back and forth through time then the ANDO thing on the radio would tell us that Brock and Gary's expedition took place in the 2000's right? Not necessarily when the crew visits SL.

• Administrators

Wait a second.... so since in the Shangri-La EE we travel back and forth through time then the ANDO thing on the radio would tell us that Brock and Gary's expedition took place in the 2000's right? Not necessarily when the crew visits SL.

Correct, those are his handheld radios so we can assume the expedition was during the 2000s. I see no reason to believe that we traveled back in time from Call of the Dead to Shangri-La because they make no hint of it in quotes that I have heard, so I believe that we play there directly after CoTD.

Correct, those are his handheld radios so we can assume the expedition was during the 2000s. I see no reason to believe that we traveled back in time from Call of the Dead to Shangri-La because they make no hint of it in quotes that I have heard, so I believe that we play there directly after CoTD.

So from all that we can assume that the time when the crew visits Shangri-La is some time after 2004 but before COTD? Sounds good to me!

So from all that we can assume that the time when the crew visits Shangri-La is some time after 2004 but before COTD? Sounds good to me!

More than likely after or during CotD, actually.

It would have to be before COTD wouldn't it? When the crew arrive at COTD Richtofen says they went too far into the future. So in order to reach his DESIRED destination, he would have to travel BACK in time no?

• 2 weeks later...

More than likely after or during CotD, actually.

It would have to be before COTD wouldn't it? When the crew arrive at COTD Richtofen says they went too far into the future. So in order to reach his DESIRED destination, he would have to travel BACK in time no?

Too far into the future I think more than likely means that they went so far the teleporter could not handle it. I mean really, is there a real reason for why they could not go that far? Nothing's really... missing. I don't know, maybe it does mean what you mean, but this seems a bit more logical to me. It could really go either way.

• 4 weeks later...