THE V-R11 IS A KILLING MACHINE!

Okay, i just found out the most AWESOME thing ever in call of the dead.

the V-R11 is not useless !

u can actually make a zombie explode with it, and i think it's actually stronger explosion DAMAGE then the scavenger, not a bigger explosion, but more damage. the scavenger doesn't kill every zombie in round 34, that's when it starts making crawlers.

okay, here's what you do.

i think you need to upgrade it, someone please try this with the unPaPed version.-

You shoot a zombie once, so he turns into a human, and then you have to hit the human twice, and then that human will explode, and it will kill everyone around the human.

i recommend getting a rape train, then shoot the zombie that's in front of the rape train, and shoot him 3 times, than you get a fucking killing machine!

i did this in round 33, and it killed all of them. i died at the beginning of round 34 when the scavenger upgraded didn't kill every zombie, but some of them, and make almost every zombie a crawler -.-

EVERYONE try this out, the V-R11, is just as beast as the scavenger!

-Kennymann95

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP is talking about, aside from the actual Achievement you get for blowing up a Zombie with the Lazarus, that it actually has some value as a fighting gun that can cause damage like any other gun.

In this case, the OPs talking about how it has enough damage wise to be on par, if not over it, than the Scavenger.

It's not the achievment, he's saying that if you took a crossbow and got a bunch of zombies around, then blew one up with the vr11 it would be a bigger explosion with more power

Okay, really thats a bad idea. And I can point out many reasons.

One the VR and the Cross bow upgraded don't really hold alot of ammo to begin with. And since you only have two weapons its going to suck when you run out of ammo.

Also even if you distract the Zombies long enough, I doubt the Upgraded Cross Bow arrow will distract a Zombie once its turned back to a human. And its hard to get a clear shot on the guy since he runs.

And you can only fire at ONE ZOMBIE at a time. You have to wait for the guy to die in order to fire again.

So your best bet, Don't use it.

Too unreliable, you have to waste three shots to take down a group. You're not guaranteed to hit the human twice to get him to explode in the first place. It doesn't carry much ammo, in the long run its simply not effective enough to warrant using it as an offensive weapon.

That was very informative. Thanks. I have been trying to see if this gun is really useful in "oh shit" situations, and looks like it can. I will try getting used to this gun with every one sticking with scavenger which can only be one in the game.