PROOF CoTD loading screen isn't Shi No Numa

• Administrators

Lots of people have the notion that in the top right corner of the CoTD loading screen with the leaves is SNN. The first picture is the the CoTD loading screen, next is the Shi No Numa screen, then the next is the picture i edited to show what the CoTD screen WOULD look like if it was SNN.

I just wanted to clear that up and I would appreciate a like on the post or whatever!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

just finished looking at this on twitter, it's good to see and be able to prove that the corner in the regular loading screen isn't from shi no numa; hopefully this will cause less confusion on the matter. [brains] for you

haha yup, just posted on my blog :P But, ya I hope so too. Soo many people have that misconception, just wanna clear it up.

just finished looking at this on twitter, it's good to see and be able to prove that the corner in the regular loading screen isn't from shi no numa; hopefully this will cause less confusion on the matter. [brains] for you

haha yup, just posted on my blog :P But, ya I hope so too. Soo many people have that misconception, just wanna clear it up.

there are a lot of misconceptions with many aspects of zombies

Maybe that portion of the loading screen with the leaf will be part of the next loading screen?...

Cause if you look at it like a book, the first page is the ascension loading screen then the 2nd page is COTD, then the next one is the next map. Since these loading screens are made to look like pages in a book with the crease in the middle. I worded that out horribly, but hopefully someone will get what im saying.

Maybe that portion of the loading screen with the leaf will be part of the next loading screen?...

Cause if you look at it like a book, the first page is the ascension loading screen then the 2nd page is COTD, then the next one is the next map. Since these loading screens are made to look like pages in a book with the crease in the middle. I worded that out horribly, but hopefully someone will get what im saying.

I get you, and right now I uploaded all the loading screen images into windows movie maker and took out the ones for verruckt, shi no numa, and der riese, leaving the others. It doesn't exactly make sense, but either way I'll upload it so that you can see if it some how makes sense

• 2 weeks later...

As I stated in the other paradise thread, Treyarch didnt start using the cartoon loading screens till black ops, shi no numa is a w@w map.

Therefore it could be treyarchs adaptation of the original, shi no numa is set in the future stated by the new radio easter egg so therefore it cant be set before der riese

Secondly proof of a mixed up timeline is NDU was the first map yet TREYARCH THEMSELVES tell us NDU was the SECOND outbreak

So no it isnt proof at all until the next map is announced

As I stated in the other paradise thread, Treyarch didnt start using the cartoon loading screens till black ops, shi no numa is a w@w map.

That arguement is still extremely vague. Especially since they made the classic maps cartoony in Blops. Compare the Blops SNN loading screen with the WaW version:

Even with the comic/cartoony theme of SNN, it still would be obvious that that corner was SNN.

That arguement is still extremely vague. Especially since they made the classic maps cartoony in Blops. Compare the Blops SNN loading screen with the WaW version:

Even with the comic/cartoony theme of SNN, it still would be obvious that that corner was SNN.

ok fair enough that is true, and unless the next map contains a loading screen with that exact leaf, then the Leaf being a cartoon Shi No Numa Leaf will still be the strongest possibility though

and i do agree with the Black Ops classic map loading screens, however the originals were not cartoonized on W@W, and the Black Ops versions are not anything like the originals as far as ive seen although i dont own the Black Ops Classic maps (refuse to play twice for the same thing)

^ But... There not the same leaf at all?

Cartoonized version is the point ive been trying to make

Pros

The Leaf IS in the right place compared to Shi No Numa original W@W loading screen

Treyarch are NOW using cartoon book/style images for their loading screens (so therefore they could adapt previous loading screens)

In the background leaf image of the original Shi No Numa Loading screen, behind the leaf is a Polaroid and it is the same colours as the cartoon loading screen image on Call Of the Dead

Shi No Numa is set in the future, so therefore the call of the dead loading screen leaf could be a hint at Shi No Numas timeline being after Call Of The Dead (posted extensive data to support this on another thread)

Cons

Although the same place, The Leaf is completely different, this could be treyarch simplifying the image, but none the less its a con as its completely different

the Polaroid behind the Call of the dead Leaf is slightly different compared to the original SNN Polaroid

also although not directly related to the image in question, In Call of the dead ive been told theres elephant noises that can be heard (still not heard them myself yet after al this time playing) anyway, as we know, theres no elephants in SNN, so if Call of the dead is set directly before SNN, then why would elephants be heard?

Simple truth is, they're not going to spruce up an already remade map and feed it to us again. People would be pissed, it's just not going to happen. Not sure why there's so much speculation about Shi No Numa being the next map.

I think people dont seem to realize we dont play the maps in order, people think we.might get SNN again but in fact its a.hint at a timeline only if the leaf is a.cartoon version of shi no numa. We wont get shi no numa again because its already happened

dude, it's not Shi No Numa. There are stones/bricks in the background.

how does that look like a cartoonized Polaroid? :?

@JuggernautSoda -Make a book? - :lol:

-Also, the shi no numa loading screen shows a map laying on the grass/shore. so really, the plant shown wouldn't even be part of the "book" if you know what im sayin..

sigh, ok for a start, it wouldnt look exactly the same would it?! ffs come on guys, treyarch are not only making it cartoonized but also doing it like a book, it would have to be redone from scracht anyway,

The Plants may not be the same but the ARE in the same place! and they ARE SIMILAR plants, only a fool couldnt see that, theres even 2 plants on both if you look hard enough, in the SAME place

i could give very good ingame details as to why SNN "Could" be set AFTER COTD and as of yet no one can proove it otherwise unless theres something i dont know from w@w

Also as for the pictures do you deny simply observation that the Polaroid colors on SNN original loading screen are the SAME clors used for the COTD image? regardless of the fact they are different, Treyarch have changed things considerably so dont tell me they wouldnt for a second change a damn loading screen when in DER RIESE they changed the garage sign twice in updates (i mean a sign for a garage? and your trying to say treyarch wouldnt do this? seriously? its completely possible so dont dismiss it until the next map is released and im either proved wrong or right, dont just shoot the idea down)

anyway the 2 pics mentioned for colors are below

btw edited pics using my phone so no digs at my artistry, well proud of those arrows