DG-2....yeah, that's I'm talking about!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Telixion.

As we finish that Easter Egg and unlock the Stand In achievement...guess what we receive?

UR3AwF9J-iI

I see only white blank picture :P

I heard when you kill George A. Romero you get free perk and Deathmachine or DG-2

EDIT: Now I see it.

Nice :D

wait all these topics are confusing me i'm well losing track of it all..

Doesn't doing this involve finding the golden things that no one know's exacly how to get? how did you get it???

also, does that dg-2 only last as long as a death machine????

YAAAY, Treyarch makes you go through a long process to get a gun that was available through the box in two maps.

i would have been more happy if they gave you the wunderwaffe and ppsh in the box.

now that would be epic.

the wonderguns were not all that great.(the vr11 was pretty much useless)

i have to give it to them on the map though

so big

so many things that we still have yet to figure out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhPhSiN6bb0

The Vril!

I love Treyarch for this, this is showing some serious storyline stuff here. So the Vril energy going through the human serves as a "sacrifice" to some sort of other dimension through the black hole in the lighthouse.

Sam in Aether? Maybe Sam was involved in some sort of Vril Energy transformation with 115. Maybe 115 is Vril energy! man this is getting me excited. I'm doing some research and will make a huge thread about this stuff soon!

BTW most people know about this already but:

"By the simple contact of the three fingers and thumb of the hand on the VRIL Generator a transformer coil, an electrical connection is formed. This transformer cycles and recycles life giving light energy (VRIL) into the human body, awakening, realigning, balancing, re-tuning and healing the physical at the deep chemical and atomic levels. Through continual contact with the VRIL Generator the amperage of light energy is increased over and over again. The body human and the VRIL Generator coordinate a frequency that harmonizes with the user, and allows the user to enter realms once undiscovered. These realms we describe as the Subterranean Kingdoms of Light, deep in the Crystalline Grid surrounding the Earth’s Core. Wherein lays the Supreme Center of Self, which coordinates, controls and inspires life throughout the planet and to the Central Sun, center of All Self Awareness in Immortal Consciousness. The Doorway to Immortal Consciousness, One with Shiva, the mulit-dimensional states."

Source: http://invisiblecollege2.blogspot.com/2 ... chive.html

^ Some Crazy Stuff, I'm researching it though!

EDIT: From reading the above in blue the "Believe in the Welteis" is starting to make since. The dead with the Vril energy "renewed" but why. what were the vril / 935 trying to do? Create the master race or the "coming race" described in the Novel "Vril the coming race" this is all getting more creepy but very interesting and fun to see Treyarch is making a horror story out of this!

EDIT2: for those that don't know what I'm talking about this was a poem given to us by Treyarch months before release of black ops:

""From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome

Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the

dead start walking. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.

Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building

87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

The Welteislehre theory - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

"The body human and the VRIL Generator coordinate a frequency that harmonizes with the user, and allows the user to enter realms once undiscovered. These realms we describe as the Subterranean Kingdoms of Light, deep in the Crystalline Grid surrounding the Earth’s Core. Wherein lays the Supreme Center of Self, which coordinates, controls and inspires life throughout the planet and to the Central Sun, center of All Self Awareness in Immortal Consciousness. The Doorway to Immortal Consciousness, One with Shiva, the mulit-dimensional states."

Sounds a lot like the theories proposed by these Nazi leaders and propagandists during World War II about scientific explanations of inside the earth and "spiritual" and "occult" connections with the conscious and "MULTI-DIMENSIONS" AETHER/ SAMANTHA DIMENSION ANYONE?

Don't believe me just do some research about the Vril and how the supposed secret society influenced not only UFO technology but personal beliefs and cults in other dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril

EDIT3: You know the Return through Aether element is also starting to make more since. If we look at Aether as the dimension returnable through Vril energy. If that little golden rod that descended after the sacrificed man went up the lighthouse had vril energy in him, what if you sent him through Aether? Wherever that ends up being.... with Samantha.