NEW CLUE! Related to Dressing Room Thumping Window

ive been trying to crack the whole thing with the thumping window in the dressing room since the PSN went down. (right by the second shard of the meteor) So, im standing there, but i don't hear anything:?:, at first i thought maybe it was just a glitch, but then i realized who i was playing as; Dr. Richtofen. Again, i thought it was just a glitch, so i ran downstairs and turned on my cousin's ps3 to check the same thing, got to the dressing room with Dr. Rich....nothing... no sound whatsoever from the thumping window. :shock:

if someone could confirm that the thumping is ABSENT for Dr Rictofen, that'd be awesome (i don't want to look as crazy as the good Dr.) :lol:

if confirmed, i believe that may hint as to:

a) who the thumping noise is being caused by

B) where the noise itself is located

c?) direction towards another hint based on writing on walls/115 song lyrics/character dialogue/films/radios

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked Richtofen when I read this and he said that he remembered hearing a thumping noise back when we were at the cinema. Maybe someone was talking on LIVE at the time? Or you were listening to music at the time.

Ok, I guess I'll play along with the Takeo thing, but he said that he was trying it when PSN went down, so it was probably either music or a glitch...welcome to the forums though "Takeo"!

The Panda's out...

• 4 weeks later...

LOL...

I Heard the thumping noise from two places... Ermm..

1st in the bathrooms

2nd in the dressing room...

On another thread somebody said it could be Dr. Maxis trapped in there but I sort of doubt that >

Where is the bathroom?

I heard its in the upper hall but i cant find it

PS:Looooooooooove zombies

LOL...

1st in the bathrooms

On another thread somebody said it could be Dr. Maxis trapped in there but I sort of doubt that >

Where is the bathroom?

Bathroom in Kino is located upstairs from the start room and it's the FIRST doorway on your right the moment you leave the Spawn room upstairs. There is a window in there the zombies come in from

LOL...

1st in the bathrooms

Where is the bathroom?

Bathroom in Kino is located upstairs from the start room and it's the FIRST doorway on your right the moment you leave the Spawn room upstairs. There is a window in there the zombies come in from

Thanks that helped

• 4 weeks later...

Look on my profile and i explain why/what the thumping is.

I THINK its samantha because...

1. The box is quite small and the thumps are relatively quiet

2. there is samanthas writing on the wall in that room.

AND it isn't a glitch or music, its definetely deliberate :D