New annoying glitch

Last night I was playing with 3 others, and we were all doing awesome. Then on round 24 we got monkeys. No problems, right? Well, I was watching speed cola and we killed all the monkeys that were on the map. No bottle, no max ammo. There was one monkey left, but you could only hear him. Not see him. He was underneath the staircase heading up to speed cola. We all shot and grenaded the shit out of him, no effect. So we all went to the box, everyone whored about 20,000 pouts each on it, and we all ended up with the gersches. Went back, through all 12 gersches in the staircase, finally monkey killed. Problem being the max ammo and perk bottle were under there with him too and we all had emptied our guns completely and spent all money buying gersches. So needless to say, we all went down with 30 seconds of the start of the next round. Sorry it took so long, just wanted to put this out here for all of you, so if it happens, you know what to do

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gershes cannot kill monkeys it only teleports them

Yes, but because the monkey was stuck gersches must have teleported it. I am sure it already took enough beating from the 4 before it got teleported to be dead. Happen to me before except that it was stuck in the wall and i was able to kill it.

similar thing happened to me once when we got max ammo and free bottle in the air by the room with the hole.And we were out of ammo.

Yes, but because the monkey was stuck gersches must have teleported it. I am sure it already took enough beating from the 4 before it got teleported to be dead. Happen to me before except that it was stuck in the wall and i was able to kill it.

similar thing happened to me once when we got max ammo and free bottle in the air by the room with the hole.And we were out of ammo.

What?!?!?