ehhh...cool I got the winters howl.

selectyeti89

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot earlier moving forwards then retreat before they get near you...

NEVER go into the Basement if Zombies are spawning in...

Seriously watch my guide, other said they got to round 30 easily with my method...

To be effect you need it Pap'd without a doubt.

I fire all shots quickly and maybe smash them with the Bowie knife.

Instakill plus Winters Fury x Bowie Knife = Winning & Lots of Zombie Ice Cubes... 8-)

Regards Snake.

I never go into the basement unless it teleports me down there, even then I still get out alive and to this day have only died in the basement when trying to revive a downed teammate because they deciced to go down there.I wasnt asking for your help when I made this thread I was just saying that its not a very good gun. btw using winters howl in insta kill is a waste of ammo because a grenade can kill just as many or even just a few shots from any other gun to. also I was saying it doesnt get you out of a corner fast.

• 5 months later...

I always go for the Winter's, saved my ass on FIVE many a time. It's good unPaP'd up until round 20, then you'll need to Pap it and it'll be good up until about round 30. Then I switch it out for a PaP'd Crosssbow and quickly fire a bolt accorss the room if I get stuck so that the zombies chase it and leave me alone.

• 1 month later...

I used to love this gun, then I made it past round 30 on five. un paped it took an entire clip to just slow them down. I died cause I got trapped and it wouldnt freeze fast enough. this gun aint so great.

I agree, me and my friend were on round 38, i had a porters X2 ray gun, winters fury and china beach. The winters fury (PaP'ed Winters howl) was taking 5-9 shots just to slow them down which is why i was using the China beach (Pap'ed China lake) because it actually did damage to them. My advice is, get rid of the Fury/Howl on rounds 24-27 and trade it for a Crossbow, law or china lake then packapunch them, its suprising how usefull they are in later rounds. Even the Porters X2 Ray gun was running out of ammo quickly, So i'd suggest having a Porters X2 Ray gun, Pap'ed Law, and a Awful lawton or China beach to save Ammo.