Graphic that shows how strong the zombies get on Ascension

LUDRICOUSZ

Hello,

I thought i would do something productive today and wanted to find out how strong the zombies get on solo mode during the rounds in ascension.

I did the same on KDT, see topic viewtopic.php?f=56&t=8410

And i compared both maps with each other, see topic viewtopic.php?f=53&t=8412

How to measure this, i decided to use knife melees, so how many knife melees u need to kill a zombie? i did this in every round untill i died (level 34) because it gets pretty boring haha.

I also measured how many zombies you need to kill per round.

I didn't use any traps or bombs. so i was the one who get the kill.

only 1 zombie got hit by the centrifuge but i took this in the statics.

I'm not saying it is perfectly right (I think so but maybe a couple of zombies killed by accident when i couldn't see it, it's a small change), but it gives a good view about how strong the zombies get.

I also assumed that every zombie in a round are the same in how much they can take.

Every round i left one zombie and knifed him untill he's dead.

horizontal is the level and vertical is the number of kills needed per round.

horizontal is the level and vertical is the number of knife melees needed per zombie.

Statistics:

So as you can see, the number of zombies and how strong they are is growing exponential. especially the knifes needed per zombie. you see a line going steeper and steeper.

around lvl 21,22 the number of zombies grows a little bit more.

I also noticed that between the monkey rounds are 3 OR 4 normal rounds. (I think this was already known.) but the number of monkeys doesnt grow, it stays 6 monkeys per round.

Let me know what you think of this.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[brains] for you....that took a lot of work.

How exactly did you keep track of the knife melee's needed at the higher rounds. Did you just leave one zombie and knife him until he was dead?

How'd you get these statistics?

to answer both your questions, and yes it took a lot of work haha,

when i finished a round, i wrote down the total kills i got of all the rounds together, and the next round i also wrote down all the kills, and took the kills of the round before off the kills i got now. ( so [kills you got after the round] - [kills you got after the previous round])

and yes, i kept 1 zombie at the end, almost every round a couple so i would be completely sure that i leave one behind and I could knife him

[brains] for you....that took a lot of work.

How exactly did you keep track of the knife melee's needed at the higher rounds. Did you just leave one zombie and knife him until he was dead?

How'd you get these statistics?

to answer both your questions, and yes it took a lot of work haha,

when i finished a round, i wrote down the total kills i got of all the rounds together, and the next round i also wrote down all the kills, and took the kills of the round before off the kills i got now. ( so [kills you got after the round] - [kills you got after the previous round])

and yes, i kept 1 zombie at the end, almost every round a couple so i would be completely sure that i leave one behind and I could knife him

That's commitment, bro.

Nice effort here...

I was wondering how many times I would need to stab a zombie at round 50...

I made a crawler and boy did he take a stabbin... :lol: It took about 10 minutes... :shock:

I was circling by flopper, when they have all spawned in shoot them once maybe twice with the Raygun in the legs making most of them crawlers, you can run off and do anything you need to do, if say you made 22 crawlers and killed two in the process, those two will spawn in somewhere near by, when they come at you make them crawlers with the raygun too... You'll have 24 crawlers and almost complete freedom of the map... I'm a point whore in solo so when I had what I needed I'd go back to the crawler group and stab the crap out of them making many, many points...

Regards Snake.

That's not what he just made @Meh

No, it's the same exact thing. Except he put them on graph.

Go over to GameFAQs and look at the zombie data. It tells you how to calculate the number of zombies that spawn per round (which is the same thing as the number of kills this guy recorded).

And, if you want to figure out how many melee hits it would take, you just calculate the zombies health on the round and divide it by the melee damage.

Ok... Let's talk about numbers:

Zombies health is 150 at round 1, 250 at round 2, 350 at the round 3 and so on..

When they reach 950 health at every round their health is multiplied by 1,1.

The knife does 150 damage, so we can calcolate the melees to kill a zombie every round.

I hope that this will help. :)

That's not what he just made @Meh

No, it's the same exact thing. Except he put them on graph.

Go over to GameFAQs and look at the zombie data. It tells you how to calculate the number of zombies that spawn per round (which is the same thing as the number of kills this guy recorded).

And, if you want to figure out how many melee hits it would take, you just calculate the zombies health on the round and divide it by the melee damage.

You see Meh, you are just a sad piece of shit. Go suck off bal.

That was a compelling argument, I now see the error of my ways.

• 1 month later...