I bring you more mysterys of Five

Opticomfgwtf

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Nice find with the Group 935 logo in Five...

is the wooden model of der riese?

I don't think the wooden model looks like Der Riese... Can you be clearer as to why you believe it is Der Riese... It looks more like a Prison or Millitary Base, see the watch towers and what looks like MG bunkers.

The model Rocket definitely links this to Ascension, maybe like I said before we will have a US version of Ascension later in the dlc map packs.

Regards Snake.

I don't think the wooden model looks like Der Riese... Can you be clearer as to why you believe it is Der Riese... It looks more like a Prison or Millitary Base, see the watch towers and what looks like MG bunkers.

The model Rocket definitely links this to Ascension, maybe like I said before we will have a US version of Ascension later in the dlc map packs.

Regards Snake.

i just thought ti was der riese mainly because i remember hearing of some wooden model of der riese on either kino or five, and this made me think it was it

Regards Snake.

i just thought ti was der riese mainly because i remember hearing of some wooden model of der riese on either kino or five, and this made me think it was it

There is this same modle in both maps. In five its in one of the rooms at the start where you open the door (750 pts) look to the left window next to the gun on the wall mpk i think, and use a upgraded sniper, and you see this;

In kino you get teleported to sam's room and its on the table, or the floor. Depending on witch one you get teleported to. There has to be a link to Kino and Five.

The room with the rocket is in Five map;

Also in Kino;

There is two rooms that are the same in two maps Link?

Hmmmm ive seen these pictures BUT my curiosity is flowing on the fact that he is holding an AK-47 with ice camo.....can someone explain because I hope I'm wrong.

I was about to comment on this before I saw your post. This causes me to question the legitimacy of these pictures, especially not being able to see the player's left arm that would be holding the front of the AK...

Hmmmm ive seen these pictures BUT my curiosity is flowing on the fact that he is holding an AK-47 with ice camo.....can someone explain because I hope I'm wrong.

I was about to comment on this before I saw your post. This causes me to question the legitimacy of these pictures, especially not being able to see the player's left arm that would be holding the front of the AK...

Offline Noclip max ammo cartoon mode etc mod enabled while i took these pictures, If you want a legit video i can take one.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I think I might know a way to figure out if the Wooden Model has a Connection with Kino. What I need is a Photo of(Which we Know Now) Same Model in Samantha's Bedroom. I'm not sure if its in the Clean or Dark One. Whatever one has the little Figures of the Four Characters.

• 2 weeks later...