Death Machines discovery!

putzee

I was playing some zombs the other day and we got the death machines right, so were wondering what else could be tried with them and SUDDENLY,, a breakthrough!! these Death Machines can actually kill zombies!! honestly! we used them to get through the next round really quickly and they really did kill alot of zombies. I gotta say, going through mid 40s round in a fraction of the time it wouldve taken normally,, that was a rather nice reward..

So thats it, I have found that last step.. use the friggin death machines to get through that record breaking round and quit crying already!

---rconstructive criticism only please---

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are times when peoples blatant obliviousness to posting a topic is accidental and they really don't know that it's been discussed, and then there are times when its straight forward and just barbaric.

We know that's what the Death Machines are for, obviously. It's a normal drop during the game, so the connection is definitely there.

Times like this make me wish I was a Mod... #FML

it wouldn't be a record breaking round, I can't really think of any situation where death machines would get you through a round you wouldn't be able to get through previously. Just a little faster.

And the whole easter egg would be a massive pain just to get a powerup you can get in a normal drop every couple of rounds anyway.

This is an official waste of fourm space lol

i actually feel like this was a better use than others still trying with theories

like I'm ok with it if you have no access to the map, but i get P.O'd when people are like hey i was playing the map and this thought came to my mind, and I'm just like why didn't you try it why you were playing :facepalm: