hey i need waw zombie classic map

adrian1470

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww...i want waw zombie classic map in black ops

a lot of people do i for one dont (i already have em :3)

But in all seriousness stop asking lots of people ask.

listen just wait treyarch is going to release them.

Do u know exactly when treyarch will release them because i've been lookin all over for these maps. will anyone share with me for 20 psn

You guys are being asses if you don't want to gameshare the maps with him just get out of the thread and stop giving him a hard time. Trolls these days :roll:

Evidently, your not understanding what these "asses" are trying to say.

This site wasn't established so people could make an account on here just to beg for things (in this case, the WaW classic maps).

If they REALLY wanted the maps, they'd go buy the hardened or prestige edition of Black Ops, but, by posting on this site that: "gameshare, I want someone to gameshare with me" .. All they are doing is whining.

If you have the maps on WaW, why are you whining about not having them on Black Ops? They're the same exact maps, only they've had a face-lift (graphics-wise), and a few new weapons in the mystery box.

Just stop being a whiny twat and play the classic maps on WaW, and stop spamming the damn forums with this garbage.

If you have the map packs for World at War, then you aren't missing anything pal....the only difference (as far as i know) is that there are cod:black ops weapons in the random box and I believe there is a new radio on Shi no numa. To put it simple...Go play WaW or just wait for the maps to be released on BO.